+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 286 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Member pinguin will become famous soon enough pinguin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello guys about my post I think there is a strategy to get 100% victory but need big capital for it, no stop loss and set the lot size with smaller and make relevant targets, we know that trend will always move back after several times thanks for posting continue trading Yes I think a good strategy can help us to win one hundred percent. If you know all the new strategies of forex trading and knowledge about forex trading, then we can start a valuable currency trading. There are great money-making opportunities.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pinguin For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-03-27)

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,311 Times in 20,096 Posts
    Ap aaj se night time work krna start kr dain phir batana apko loss ho raha ha ya profit . . I granted profit he hoga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jo mara experience hai Forex ki market ka us main humain lazmi nahi ke humain 100% success mile koi bi strategy 100% work nahi karti hai jo main ne experience kiya hai Forex ki market ka humain Forex ki market main different strategies pe work karne ki zarurt hai agr humain real main successful hona hai to.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-03-27), fxearner (2018-03-28), sufiyan22 (2018-04-22)

Member Wakeel78 will become famous soon enough Wakeel78 will become famous soon enough Wakeel78's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aslam o alikum janb mere khayal me koi be 100% tu nahi ho sakta lakin mere khayal me agre ham 70% se 80% profit earn kar saktin tu ye bari bat hai aur iss ke liye be hamin acha knowledge aur exprrience ki zarorat hai

Member Ticky has much to be proud of Ticky has much to be proud of Ticky has much to be proud of Ticky has much to be proud of Ticky has much to be proud of Ticky has much to be proud of Ticky has much to be proud of Ticky has much to be proud of Ticky has much to be proud of Ticky has much to be proud of Ticky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,172 Times in 492 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is nothing like that in the forex market because there is no holy grail in the forex market, you have to make your trading plan and execute it daily on the market and sometimes it fails and sometimes you make profit, you just have to learn from the failure that what kind of situation in the market that has made your loss , was it a technical mistake or money management mistake, that kind of analysis make you money in the forex market in the long run and consistently.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ticky For This Useful Post:

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    well,Strategy is not the major factor determining success in the forex business, psychology and money management but also plays an important role in it. When it comes to strategy, until now I'm still very comfortable with trading techniques using Fibbonacci. Of psychology I am still learning to practice floating plus.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,423 Times in 1,655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g agar hum apna plane ka tath agar hum chalta hain tu humara leay best ho ga or huma kafi acha bosu bhe milta hai or huma acha working ka ka bhe time milta ha or hum a acha profit bhe mi jata ta boath he asani say su leya hum cheya ka sahi work kar or agar bhe bahara

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to azharahmad For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-04-26), kanita (2018-03-31), yulbang111 (2018-03-26)

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No one can say this is a 100% winning strategy that's why every analyst says one stop loss. Stop losing means you have to prepare your mind to book that much loss if your trade goes wrong. If there is a strategist who can say this is 100% winning trades, then there is no question about loss (Do not stop losses) I think 100% sure the strategy is totally impossible but 70 or 80% sure the strategy has. My strategy supports me more than 70% success. But some times I do not take stop loss and then lose this position also gives me profit. I can not comply with stop loss. I think that is my problem. I also know that it should be recovered as soon as possible.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hiji For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-25)

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my knowledge when trading forex for almost 2 years, I think it is difficult to get the perfect strategy. Because forex is so dynamic that our current strategy is good, almost perfect, but if we do not keep updating and adjusting to updates on market conditions, maybe our strategy will not work maximally I do not think so because I believe in the most important experience and knowledge for trading which is good and if we have the best and great experience and knowledge then we can make our own strategy and we can do better and best trades from others and we can generate much profit from any trade.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to khilmi For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-25)

Member sattar087 has a spectacular aura about sattar087 has a spectacular aura about sattar087 has a spectacular aura about sattar087's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee haan strategy saapp 100% win kar sakta hain app ko aik mukamal palaning ka tahaht chalna pregh forex trading main palaning ki bahoot ihmiyat ha

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sattar087 For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 286 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)