+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 286 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir i agree I am also agree with you as there is no strategy that could give us 100% surity, as each indicator and strategy gives us the signal about the past data, does not tell us the current situation, I think if we want to get 100% surity then we must learn fundamental analysis,,,,,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2018-05-31), rehanayaz2 (2018-05-31)

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also guarantee 100%, all American countries can not provide indicators as a strategy strategy is North American country in the past, I must say about the mark, in the knowledge that the North American country, consider this script, and then we tend to generate 100% guarantee, if you want to know the most important analysis. If you assume that there is a method that will help America generate 100%
    regarding your current marketing strategy? Like most trading strategies or sometimes used? Who will push me to win 100%? If it's there you can share it here? I think at least one of every type of Merchandiser wants a forex strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not once did I see and that I was looking for, but I have not found any other trading professionals who make a lot of money. If you are between 50-70% approached, I get the feeling that you have a winning strategy, and I think to do it. there are many things that can make the strategy work. to get 100% result from trading strategy. You can make sure that you make sure that strtegy is created using all the available information to make it very easy and then get your benefits

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to be 100% completely dependent on yourself because if a trader is good and experienced and can follow his own strategy and can control his money management too then he can succeed but some time trader can make mistakes can be a little or big then he can not be 100% but if he does not do that then we can call his 100% successful merchant. I do not think there is a strategy that gives you a 100% win because there is always a risk in trading You can not expect that you can win any trade with any strategy, so try to learn trading and remove your mistakes.

Junior Member sherazmunir is an unknown quantity at this point sherazmunir's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no way to win 100%. Not even get world best trader. Loss is the part of this Game. Every Business has up and down. If your trade moving loss or hit Stop Loss so dont be Depressed its part of the Game. If you follow Risk to Reward Ratio then your Profit Chance increase and do not trade wothout set stop Loss.

Member sukronfx will become famous soon enough sukronfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Being 100% completely depends on yourself because if a trader is good and experienced and can follow his own strategy and can control his money management too then he can succeed but some time trader can make mistakes can be a little or big then he can not be 100% profit but if he does not do that then we can call his 100% successful merchant. However, I believe you, then you can 100% guarantee that there is no strategy, North and South America, the latest information meeting for each indicator and strategy does not speak in the United States in this case, we want to encourage 100% guarantee, which generally need to learn I think fundamental analytically.

Member dingding will become famous soon enough dingding's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think there is no perfect strategy. but if we want to win a high percentage, I have a suggestion. the first time you have to read the show in a week. then you should read the forex news analytics for the trader. after that you can see the market and make a comparison then use your own analysis that combines from all three. after that you can know how to set the position in the market. I think this is a strategy that 100 percent believe in North American countries together because every indicator can give and strategy of the American nation, no signal from the North American country, you will find information about the current situation, I think if we were to promote the guarantee 100%, then we tend to study fundamental analysis.

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trust anyone because there is absolutely no strategy that can give us all 100% surity, because every sign other than strategy gives us all the actual indication of the file outside, No need to me to find in the form of what strategy at this time. I will build or even find a method, I believe that a successful ration is high but not high. Can not say that there is a possible strategy that Terbhana is one hundred percent, the strategy in Forex Trading is not developed for use in determining profit size, but based on the idea before starting trader trades must first decide whether to set the profit range today and how the husband and how do I set the percentage خسائرى dll. which I do if there is a loss and get strategic Ohz

Junior Member 7alt7op will become famous soon enough 7alt7op's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately, there is no strategy with %100 profit rate, Everyone in Forex market loses some deals, There is no one even a professional who does not lose, Everyone without exception may lose sometimes, So do not try to look for a strategy that never lose, You will not find these kinds of strategies because it's a dream that will not come true

Member Abidhanif will become famous soon enough Abidhanif will become famous soon enough Abidhanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi bro forex mein aisi koi chiz nahi jis me 100% sure trade lagai ja sakay par agar ap isme bohat mehnat karein market ko samjhain trading seekhein our chill rahen to apkay loss k chances bohat kam ho jate hein our profit kay chancess ziyada ho skte hein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 286 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)