+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 52 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn Intraday Trading in Forex.

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all you can share about your strategy for trading in an intraday style. according to your strategy, we can share in this thread to get the best and get a solution ... I think we don't just depend on the EURUSD pair, we can utilize other pairs and take advantage of them. If the EURUSD pair cannot make us benefit, we can get one more profit. and It's not about being wrong, it's about how much money you make when you are right and how much you don't subtract when you become a barrel

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,612 Times in 3,781 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Below are my questions with respect to Intraday trading:

1. How much minimum investment is required. My weekly target is 25-30 $ so monthly is 200 $ profit.
    2. I would be trading in EUR USD pair only.
    3. what should be the risk/reward ratio i.e. SL and TP ?
    4. Which is the best time zone to do scalping ?
    5. What TF chart should be considered ?
    6. What should be the lot size ?
    7. Which indicators should be used ?
    8. How many pips should be considered for profit per position?

If you guys could help me with these inputs and any other information, knowledge it will help others also who want to learn.

Enjoy your salif

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my experience in forex trading that if a trader earns $ 200 every month then he will need a minimum of $ 500. Only trading EUR / USD pairs is not a good sign, trading 2 or 3 trading pairs a week. A trader sets a stop loss where the loss is 2% and sets a take profit where the profit is 5%. and I think Intraday is studying the most important strategies in forex trading. Still now I am learning that strategy. Thank you for all.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When we turn to learning intraday trading at the time, we cannot specifically determine the outline of our program when we start rather than we meet with many new things that cross each other towards our path so we must learn them too and if we decide the time we want must learn in this time span than this becomes easy for us. Your statement is suitable for all traders. and in our business besides investing with money in forex, we also need enough time to master the trading strategy so that it runs well. However, it doesn't matter to us in our dreams and aspirations to succeed in this business.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main forex trading hamay bohot the trading strategy ki milti hain jin ki madad sai hum main forex trading kr sktay hain hamay chaahiye kay hum is intraday main trading strategy ki using kia krain ta kay is ki madad sai hamay get krnay asaani ho ye best hi and intraday trading is a very good trading style. Because in this case I don't need a lot of patience to trade and when I look at the market it is beyond my reach if you can find out whether it is forwarding and even better. because if you know forwarding will be left as an intraday system, I just put a pending order and leave the chart, go to work and then when I go home after work,

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main forex trading hamay bohot the trading strategy ki milti hain jin ki madad sai hum main forex trading kr sktay hain hamay chaahiye kay hum is intraday main trading strategy ki using kia krain ta kay is ki madad sai hamay get krnay asaani ho ye best hi and intraday trading is a very good trading style. Because in this case I don't need a lot of patience to trade and when I look at the market it is beyond my reach if you can find out whether it is forwarding and even better. because if you know forwarding will be left as an intraday system, I just put a pending order and leave the chart, go to work and then when I go home after work,

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because in this case I don't need a lot of patience to trade and when I see the market is out of my reach, I simply stop trading, don't trade that day every day with an open position of maximum 10 with a 10,000 lot size that is enough. For me, I also do scalping or short-term trading and I use the 15-minute period below to trade because in that period of time you can more easily see trends

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex trader hamesha business ess me patience when he akam because hota hi, trader esme my market sabb samjhenga woi uske liye achha hai, esk trader mehnat karke he market i sabb samajhna chahiye. and This is not about mistakes, but about the amount of money you make after you measure correctly and many ways you don't lose after you measure the barrel.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your concept is correct. Most traders like to trade with trends. But the main problem is finding our trends correctly. Who is an expert and who has good trading skills, they can make it easily. This does not mean we are not trying to find the trend. we must try to make our expertise more and one day I hope who can connect their old Forex all get success to get the trend right.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been able to produce some of the best things I can do to make sure that I have had a lot of money, but I have a lot of money that I can get from trading to a foreign currency, but I would like to have a lot of money in the forex market. I have been able to make a mark in the last few months, but I am able to do the same with myself, but I am able to do everything in my business, and I have to make sure that I have got a chance to do it in my business and that I have a lot of money in my business. Because of this, I have spoken to you for a long time, and I have to go to a hotel here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 52 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)