+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 LastLast

Thread: Learn Intraday Trading in Forex.

Banned Sun-Moon is an unknown quantity at this point Sun-Moon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwin.forex View Post
    The intention to start this thread is simple. Share and learn Intraday trading strategy.

Below are my questions with respect to Intraday trading:

1. How much minimum investment is required. My weekly target is 25-30 $ so monthly is 200 $ profit.
    2. I would be trading in EUR USD pair only.
    3. what should be the risk/reward ratio i.e. SL and TP ?
    4. Which is the best time zone to do scalping ?
    5. What TF chart should be considered ?
    6. What should be the lot size ?
    7. Which indicators should be used ?
    8. How many pips should be considered for profit per position?

If you guys could help me with these inputs and any other information, knowledge it will help others also who want to learn.

Cheers!
    Ashwin
    Your answer.........

1- How much you want to earn ? You can not expect more than 10% from your trading. So calculate this.
    2- It is good to be sticky with one pair when you are a beginner. On the other hand EUR/USD pair is good for trading.
    3- At least 1:2. You can increase it. such as 1:3, 1:4...
    4- M1-M5. I do not support Scalping. For this reason, I do not want to say more about it.
    5- I have no idea.
    6- It is depend on your account balance and your risk percentage.
    7- Which is suitable for you ?
    8- Use your risk:reward ratio to find out this.

If you find out any mistakes of my any answer, please notify me. I will try to edit this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wulandari is on a distinguished road wulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by obaid2012 View Post
    Yes, inter-day trading is a trading style very well. I need to trade a lot of patience here, and when I do not see me out of the market is not only mediated cease operating that day. Thank you.
    for me intraday is less risk than scalping. remember scalping need a high skill to entry from market and avoid from SL or margin call, so for newbie its better to start from intraday trading and set SL and TP always

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks
    kafi achi thread start kia hai bhai aur hum kafi kuch seekh sakta hain intraday trading kay bara agar app ko aur kuch jana hai intradar trading kay bara may tu app ko chiya kay app sites ko follow karain taka app ko aik achi knowledge hasil ho saka...

Member lilorusdi is an unknown quantity at this point lilorusdi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ayudiana View Post
    if we are lazy to make a trading plan, then we can be sure that we run trading will rarely make a profit, be it in small quantities or in bulk. this is because, the habit of a trader if it looked chard then the mind will always be fixed on the point of the OP, while the risk of thinking a problem, often overlooked except for traders who are able to make exceptions. nah at times like this trading plan that works. therefore we must create a perfect trading plan.
    perfect trading plan is similar to that perfect trading system, perfect here means perfect for each trader who uses it, so different settings different trader

Member monkedelofi is an unknown quantity at this point monkedelofi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwin.forex View Post
    The intention to start this thread is simple. Share and learn Intraday trading strategy.

Below are my questions with respect to Intraday trading:

1. How much minimum investment is required. My weekly target is 25-30 $ so monthly is 200 $ profit.
    2. I would be trading in EUR USD pair only.
    3. what should be the risk/reward ratio i.e. SL and TP ?
    4. Which is the best time zone to do scalping ?
    5. What TF chart should be considered ?
    6. What should be the lot size ?
    7. Which indicators should be used ?
    8. How many pips should be considered for profit per position?

If you guys could help me with these inputs and any other information, knowledge it will help others also who want to learn.

Cheers!
    Ashwin
    forex trading forum sa ap jatina chaoo money earned kar sakt ho es main boht sara prfoit be ha or loss be es laya main ap ko kahata hoon ap jatina chayioo es amon profit eanred kar sakt ahoo ro jatina chayioo es min loss earned kar sakta hoo es mai sub kuch ha loss be ha ro profit be ha.

Junior Member ayudiana is on a distinguished road ayudiana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sitiz View Post
    Investment in forex trading is not just the money we invest, but we also have to invest time to learn the right knowledge about forex trading, so do not just want to quickly get obsessed because profit because if we are beginners to practice a lot better than making a profit target plan can make us lazy to learn
    if we are lazy to make a trading plan, then we can be sure that we run trading will rarely make a profit, be it in small quantities or in bulk. this is because, the habit of a trader if it looked chard then the mind will always be fixed on the point of the OP, while the risk of thinking a problem, often overlooked except for traders who are able to make exceptions. nah at times like this trading plan that works. therefore we must create a perfect trading plan.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Investment in forex trading is not just the money we invest, but we also have to invest time to learn the right knowledge about forex trading, so do not just want to quickly get obsessed because profit because if we are beginners to practice a lot better than making a profit target plan can make us lazy to learn
    I agree with your opinion sir, that in our business than our forex investing with the money we also need enough time for us to master the trading strategy in the run well. however, it does not matter to us in our dreams and our aspirations for success in this business.

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    When we move on to learn the intraday trading at that time we cannot be specific on our course outline when we start than we met with many new things that coem cross into our way so we must learn that too and if we decide a time that we have to learn in this time span than this become mroe easy for us. You statement is perfect for all trader.

Member abdullahmuslim is an unknown quantity at this point abdullahmuslim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    our right to pursue this business should always be used with the maximum seriousness and it is very important if we do not learn in business, but serious in every day sure we will experience no loss to

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i used the eurusd pair.. with eurzone session, time frame 30mnts .. indicators,, moving average, cci,fractal . trendline.. stop loss.. 30pips.. takeprofit min. 10pips max. 30pips.. its depend on the market situation. and order is 2-10% of capital. so any suggestion or idea please share with me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)