+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn Intraday Trading in Forex.

Member lalonn1 is an unknown quantity at this point lalonn1's Avatar
    Thanks
    However, it is not wrong to share money
    If you are out of the way and the right target, many of you do not disappear after that if you train with the unit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tahirtaaha is on a distinguished road tahirtaaha's Avatar
    Thanks
    before the intraday day trading you have to learn about top down analysis . matlab yeh k agar aap jaante ho ko k higher time frame ke psychology kya chal rahi hai aur kis kisam ke market ke condition hai bullish aur bearish us k baad he aap intraday trading ko touch kar sakte ho woh bhi strong technical analysis k saath

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

trading karne say pehle aap ko risk reward k bare mei pata hona zaroori hai aap intraday k liye koi bhi time frame use kar sakte hai mager mei aap recommend karoonga 1 hour chart .kyun k agar aap is say kam jate ho to aap ko bohat see noise ko face karna par sakta hai aur aap confuse he rehte ho apni trading decisions k bare mei

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taimur15 is on a distinguished road taimur15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mansoorlund View Post
    mery hissab se kisi bhi ko nai to ziada nain bus 250 se 400 tak $ use karny chhea or size 10000 tak le ae is un ko behtreen faida hoga or kaam ko bhi behtr andaaz se sumjhta jaega .
    bhai mai aap ki bt sahi se smjha nhi hu aap thora clear kr k post kre. hum ko apn invest khud ki pocket dekh kr krni chahiye hum 25$ ki invest se bhi acha capital increase kr sktey hai but us k liye just forex ka knowledge hona zaruri hai.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Empress View Post
    most of the investors like intraday dealing in currency dealing as it gives you immediate benefit or decrease in the same day, investor has not to hang on to get his benefit for days or even several weeks til the time his business is start.
    ye baat sahi hai, bahut se trader hai, jo short time mein paisa kamana ya fir gavana hi pasand karte hai, kafi trader mein patience nahi hota hai, isliye wo jayda time result ka wait nahi kar sakte hai, hume sirf ye apne knowledge ke hisaab se decision lena chahiye.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is not regarding being wrong rather,its regarding what quantity cash
    you make after you square measure right and the way a lot of you don't loss after you square measure tong.

Banned dimaz99 is an unknown quantity at this point dimaz99's Avatar
    Thanks
    daytrading is but one from the many different types associated with forex trading strategies. that describes exchanging investments inside a solitary investing day time. using its quickly turnaround and also outcomes, countless lots more people are becoming interested in this technique regarding investing, specifically online

Member mansoorlund is an unknown quantity at this point mansoorlund's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery hissab se kisi bhi ko nai to ziada nain bus 250 se 400 tak $ use karny chhea or size 10000 tak le ae is un ko behtreen faida hoga or kaam ko bhi behtr andaaz se sumjhta jaega .

Banned Kimcil2013 is on a distinguished road Kimcil2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    Intra day are the best system i think. we can make good profit by intra day system. I love to entry and exit from market at one day. It was the middle between scalping and swing trader. I choose this strategy cause the analyze are suitable with my money management and the result are good. In scalping i usually get stressed, and when using swing trade, i am do not have enough patience. Cause of that, i choose intra day strategy.

Member oja is an unknown quantity at this point oja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also a newbie in forex, and still continue to learn various trading strategies. During this time I focus on scalping strategy. so I take advantage of sideaway market to make a profit although small.

about intraday trading strategy, I have not much to know, and now I was looking for this intraday strategies, while practicing scalping.

I hope I'll be able to master the intraday strategy so do not so tired as scalping.

Member aariya16 is an unknown quantity at this point aariya16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    affirmative intraday mercantilism could be a excellent mercantilism vogue. Cause during this I don't want several patience to trade and once I see the market is out of my vary then I merely stop mercantilism don't trade that day. Thanks..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)