+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn Scalping.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya mujhe scalping sikhne ki koi jarurat nahi hain maine scalping system paa liya hain aur wohi system ka use main kar raha hu jo maine banaya hain scalping ke liye main indicators ka use karta hu bhaiya
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fxghost For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member akrami is an unknown quantity at this point akrami's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's very important scalping learn once and we learned then all would be we can do and we have to be ready and focused and all business which need hard and we have to be focused and patient and all we have to do is not easy with the spirit then all going very well and we have to be focused and stay ready and patient and with a good knowledge that we will be successful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to akrami For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned zubair001 is an unknown quantity at this point zubair001's Avatar
    Thanks
    main apni marzi karta huuun shaid isi liay is kaamm main ziada kamiab nahi huun so tu bhi kar magar boaht soojh boojh kay ta kay is kaamm ain ziada say ziada faida utha sako or is main boaht araam say is kaam ko ziada say ziada sakoon say istamaal kar sakon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned subnkur is an unknown quantity at this point subnkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i top of the head commit when we employ a dead market specially while in 12 , vacations and while in ranging periods. i always believe the market industry is usually brimming with options we all have to realize how to conform to the market industry how it comes to all of us. even though one drawback of scalping is usually that it exposes you to failures thought the countless deals you placed on.

Senior Member thejoker is an unknown quantity at this point thejoker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It will better to use if the market is ranging because if scalping when the market trending it will be very dangerous instead of because scalping can control our feeling of greed and emotion then It is very difficult for the beginner and have to trade with short time frame like 1M5M or 15M then Scalping is a pretty risky strategy but big enough to make a profit you just need the guts to run these trading strategies scalping because if you do then you also must be ready margin call

Member orarsinc is an unknown quantity at this point orarsinc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I accept not abundant abstraction about it, I aloof apperceive alone that for scalping we use m5 and m15 blueprint and we can use any indictor that you use only, but for scalping you charge to booty accumulation aloof for 5 or 6 pips, and sl should not be greater than 10 pips, mostly bodies donnot use sl.

Member mstnazim is an unknown quantity at this point mstnazim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've very little thought concerning this, I recently understand solely in which intended for scalping we employ m5 as well as m15 graph and or chart as well as we can easily employ virtually any indicator you use only, nevertheless for scalping you need to acquire profit just by 5 or perhaps 6 pips, as well as sl mustn't be more than 10 pips, generally men and women donnot employ sl.

Senior Member smartfx is an unknown quantity at this point smartfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But if the analysis is wrong and the price moves against the open position while I was generally doing scalp for the trend alternative as well as almost all of them is income that is have been to different thread and i seen same question about this scalping in fact basically you have to look ta price as the coordinated movement of price as well In my opinion the study of trading we should be able to adjust to our style of trading the more we like

Member Jethro is an unknown quantity at this point Jethro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've almost no thought regarding it, I merely recognize only in which with regard to scalping many of us employ m5 and m15 graph and we are able to employ almost any indication which you only use, nevertheless for scalping you should acquire earnings simply for 5 or maybe 6 pips, and sl really should not be over 10 pips, mostly people don-not employ sl.

Senior Member bedesijo is an unknown quantity at this point bedesijo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been to different thread and i seen same question about this scalping after all actually scalping is the most profitable startegy if we know more about scalping but also this is the most risk technique because we are op the beginner better to do not trade using scalping trading and It is not for those looking to make big wins all the time then but jahan tak mjhay information hai agar broker scam nikal ata hai then money recovery us pass ha woh nikalni to bohat hi mushkil hoti hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)