+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 97 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn Scalping.

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you brother ap logo nay kafi achi detail in howa hai may we sub sub use karnay wala hon cheak we might ask questions about the tabs k kis kisis cash acha match may mujay and the best timeframe you can use is 1 m and 5 m but forever watching the 4 hour trend forever. The geographical area is that in Asian markets, the best indicator ever used is the movement of men and women, your target is less than 10 pips and don't forget the stopping point for losing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to baper For This Useful Post:

Hamza12 (2020-11-08), raheel001 (2020-11-08), shafiq789 (2020-11-08)

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the scalping method is based on 15-hour and half-hour activity charts. That can't make a decision beforehand, because your profit is required every week is $ 25 you have to get around $ 200 initially. and i am new and can ap logo k question kafi achi again we are k sath sath might be said kafi khush hon insallah agay b asani ho gi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bahar For This Useful Post:

Hamza12 (2020-11-08), raheel001 (2020-11-08), shafiq789 (2020-11-08)

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is good for us and we can learn to share the scalp when we have a dead market especially during the holidays and during the span of time, I always believe the market is full of opportunities we just have to know how to adjust the market how it is for us. Although one disadvantage is that it makes you lose a lot of trades. and scalping is not as easy as we think, it is rather difficult, only experts and experienced people can do this, my suggession does not do scalping in begging, because at first we cannot determine trends properly, and cannot understand graphical behavior differently , even we do not know the use of various indicators

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to firaunt For This Useful Post:

Hamza12 (2020-11-08), raheel001 (2020-11-08)

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yah i jnaba apki bat se agree krta hu aur i smajhta hu k theek kaha apne or hume scalping zarur learning strategies because of chaoye or mjhe b abhi is k bare me sahi breed as kwndge nai hai lkn me smajhta hu k jaldi le krni ga. and scalping ko learning kafi achi bt hai aur scalping mai bohat hai paisa hai. mai khud aik scalper hu aur scalping ko learning kr rha hu forex mai scalping ka is liye faida hota hai kiyu k is mai low investment se bhi acha profit results kr lete hi.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to serius For This Useful Post:

Hamza12 (2020-11-08), raheel001 (2020-11-08)

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your opinion suits me. I also believe in facts with technique. In addition, if there is someone who responds to the concerns of blog writers, it will be useful and beneficial for us as beginners. and your opinion suits me. I also believe in facts with technique. In addition, if there is someone who responds to the concerns of blog writers, it will be useful and beneficial for us as beginners.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to megawati For This Useful Post:

Hamza12 (2020-11-08), raheel001 (2020-11-08), Unregistered (1)

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to learn scalping it should be used and deepened by using moving average indicators as data-this shows the average value of prices and I think for moving averages when used for scalping is very suitable and it cannot be done always. first of all you have to choose when it's quiet not the news or opening session time. and you have to use a 5m or 15m time frame. and you can use only one moving average like 20sma. then when the candle crosses the target buy 3 to 5 pips and the loose stop is 5 pips.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to syarifudin For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-08)

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As brokers or others, there is no strategy that can help us to win 100%. I tried to use a strategy in the forex trading market. I will continue, and scalping is not easy to learn, it takes a reliable trader and never gives up and has a good response. quick to react to market movements, concession decisions in an emergency, but always alert and cautious Good luck.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to volatip For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-08)

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother if you have a good strategy then scalping won't be dangerous for you and you will be able to make money easily but if you gamble then it will be dangerous for you. it depends on your strategy and Scalping aik software hi jo k forextrading mein use hota hai eis mein bus application ney kuch cheezein learn krnien hain scalping mein ye daikhna hota k ka market trending trends hai tou blue lines start ho teak hai comrade we buy ki lagai teak hai ager our market goes down hai tou yellow line start hoti hai many of us we sell teak hagai te 1 hi every 2 minutes ka the time frame uses kia jata hai

16. The Following User Says Thank You to denok For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-08)

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is fast trading. There, a trader will maintain his position for less than a minute and try to get a little profit from it. Even though the Forex market is active 24 * 7, not all times are suitable for scalping. For Scalping you have to learn about the behavior of the main market sessions well and I don't like scalping ........... but if someone likes then he has to work on a small time frame ........ but in scalping You have to pay spread fees on every trade so I think you have to work on long-term trading

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree and scalping techniques require speed in trading, so make sure you have a flexible trading system and speed factors are prioritized. and I often don't intend almost like that, I am fair to live exclusively that for scalping we use 5 and MM interpret and we can use indicators that you use exclusively, but for scalping you pasteurize to declare fair for 5 or 6 pips, and ls shouldn't greater than 10 pips, most people don't use ls.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 97 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)