+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 97 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn Scalping.

Banned abdul wahab is an unknown quantity at this point abdul wahab's Avatar
    Thanks
    is k baray main mian itni zaida jankarri na rakhta lakin itna zaror keh sakta hon k scalping k pp ka SL 10 pipsa say zaida na hona chaheay or ap 4 say 7 pips ka profit lean.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shamsul920 is an unknown quantity at this point shamsul920's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think scalping is too dangerous for forex market. By doing scalping anyone can benefited for short time and not for long time. it will be difficult to make a strategy for scalping. so it is better to avoid scalping in real trade. Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned lata12 is an unknown quantity at this point lata12's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am sure that i can take it with safely, then i open the position

Senior Member aalraz is an unknown quantity at this point aalraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is very good for the short term trader. who wants to make profit quickly and who depends on the financial news scalping is very good for them. there may be huge risk in scalping.

Banned dipo00 is an unknown quantity at this point dipo00's Avatar
    Thanks

Learn Scalping

i scalp allot when we have a dead market especially during dec holidays and during ranging times .

Senior Member ForexDJ is an unknown quantity at this point ForexDJ's Avatar
    Thanks
    Am a scalper too. I scalp on EU. I use a band of EMAs: 5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40... When the price crosses over the band, I'll enter in the direction of the band. My stop loss is on the opposite side of the moving averages and I use Pivot and Resistance points as my targets. I do not trade during news to avoid being whipsawed. It works well on any timeframe and especially London and Newyork sessions.

Senior Member Yeyep is an unknown quantity at this point Yeyep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did study scalping again because in this case scalping is a strategy widely used by many people because in this strategy are taking pips in some time and is ideal for use in the search for profit.

Senior Member shafi is an unknown quantity at this point shafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thinks that easy for a human prediction, but it is not pnly fundamental to progress in forex, Forex is kmow as a busienss ery meticulous about its basic rules, and if not practicing forex with all these rules and disciplinary, you'll never make progress in ofrex, noted that it is quite fun, but not sfficient factr to chiev gains.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shafi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Senior Member imran11 is an unknown quantity at this point imran11's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have not much idea about it, I just know only that for scalping we use m5 and m15 chart

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imran11 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member get2ilyas is on a distinguished road get2ilyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bahi may khus scalping pasand kartaa hoon or apne trading may use bee kartaa hoon.market aap koo achaa mooqa daytee hai agar aap kay pass achaa knowledge or experience hai or saath saath achee oservation bee hain too aap scalping kar saktay hain.may khud daily kaa 15 say 20 pips kaa target rakhtaa hoon or etnaa market aap kay day bee daytee hai.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to get2ilyas For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 97 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)