+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 97 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn Scalping.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a very profitable strategy.We must choose pair with high liquidity and low spread so EUR/USD pair is best,we must use M15 time frame,risk and reward ratio must be 1:3,best time for scalping is morning and evening hrs when liquidity is high and no news is scheduled to release.We can do scalping for just 4-5 pips per trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aliv is on a distinguished road aliv's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by veera View Post
    I think the scalping is a science that is most difficult in trading, because scalping it takes a very precise accuracy and scalping we must do quickly and accurately and to be patient, because scalping must be able to place an order with very fast profit.
    I think a scalper was not charged for longer patient, because we know that they have a target to be met by ordering a lot, getting them to be patient waiting for a floating, it will worsen the situation, especially in terms of achieving the target, the better for the users scalper is able to think quickly to the next trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to aliv For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adibin View Post
    use the M5, M15 ... even if you like you can use ........... m1 and profit targets slightly around 3-5 pips already out of the market ....... if you can master the sclapingan you will be very nice
    bhai M1 par maine kabhi bhi scalping nahi kiya hai, aur na hi karna pasand karunga, ye time frame par jayda pips nahi gain kiya jaa sakta hai, isse achcha hai, ki aap M5 ko ya fir M15 ko hi follow kare.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member ansi09 is an unknown quantity at this point ansi09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first let me know that scalping is great way to make profit with even if you are newbie in forex trading, now let me try to answer some of your questions :

1. How much minimum investment is required. My weekly target is 25-30 $ so monthly is 200 $ profit
    Answer = With $200 capital you can trade so safely with a $0.2 pip value max risking only 5% on every trade(s)

2. I would be trading in EUR USD pair only.
    Answer = i would advice you not to focus only on euro/usd, there are great other pairs for scalping too

3. what should be the risk/reward ratio i.e. SL and TP ?
    Answer = Take profit will be 3 to 10 pips at most (don't be so greed), Atop Loss will be 10 pips max

4. Which is the best time zone to do scalping ?
    Answer = i advice you with the London session, more liquidity at that session & the trend moves very well at that session.

6. What should be the lot size ?
    Answer = it depends on your capital & money management strategy you're following, for $200 i would suggest not to overcome the $0.2 lot size.

7. Which indicators should be used ?
    Answer = stochastic, bollinger band & MACD

8. How many pips should be considered for profit per position?
    Answer = it's scalping, so even 3 pis profit on every trade is good enough, if more, would be better, but don't be so greedy.

Member veera is an unknown quantity at this point veera's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the scalping is a science that is most difficult in trading, because scalping it takes a very precise accuracy and scalping we must do quickly and accurately and to be patient, because scalping must be able to place an order with very fast profit.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to veera For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member adibin is an unknown quantity at this point adibin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    use the M5, M15 ... even if you like you can use ........... m1 and profit targets slightly around 3-5 pips already out of the market ....... if you can master the sclapingan you will be very nice

10. The Following User Says Thank You to adibin For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping karna har trader ki bat nahe hai yai ik prifit table hai magar kafi dehan sai he humay yai karna parta hai aur tab humay aagr humay is ki study theak nahe hai tou hum yai na karay kio k humay loss ka samna karna parta hai.....

Senior Member dodol168 is an unknown quantity at this point dodol168's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sure scalping throughout trend direction may be the majority of successful
    in addition to i'd like a stop beneath past golf shots lower. In the event that
    market place must head out 250 pips throughout trend you might have a lot of
    successful positions before working in end loss

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai aysay kafi system hain jou k ap ki earning scalping sai kar sakty hain laikin scalping karna har trader ka kam nahe hota yai yai ik techniqe hoti ha agar ap ko is mai kafi knowlege hai tou he ap aram sai is mai kam kar sakty hain warna scalping mai loss ho sakta hai ap ko.....

Member wasimnayyar is on a distinguished road wasimnayyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping aik bhut khatarnak cheez hai iss may tu protrader bhi bhut sara loss kar datye hai may tu app sab ko yeh suggest karo ga kay avoid scalping agar app nay forex ka business karna hai tu day trading karo jiss may app acha profit earn kar shaktay hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 97 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)