+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 97 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn Scalping.

Member nillgogon is on a distinguished road nillgogon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't much about this. i am normally use 15 minutes time frame in trading. and trade 4 hours in a day. i use some indicator to understand the trend and trade by following the signals. i am earning good money from here like $150-$200 in a month.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nillgogon For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member dkdk is an unknown quantity at this point dkdk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I often use my own way that put pending order with a lot bigger when I lose money trading. that's my strategy. I always follow the trend of moving. if you plenty of time to observe the market scalping is not as complicated as one might imagine.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member akhum is an unknown quantity at this point akhum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the scalping that was the fastest strategy in collecting profit, because scalping we can do with it over and over again, so I think the scalping that's very nice, but it's the hardest strategy, because we need the right order.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to akhum For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned siful003 is an unknown quantity at this point siful003's Avatar
    Thanks
    I scalp allot when we have a dead market especially during decition holidays and during ranging times . i always believe that the market is full of opportunities we just have to know how to adapt to the market how it comes to us

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yai zruri hai k koi bhea cheeze karnay sai pehlay us k baray mai pata hona lazmi hai k wo hai kia aur us ko kia kaisay jata hai then he ap agay barh sakty hain aur kafi kuch earn bhea kar skaty hain ...

Senior Member polto is an unknown quantity at this point polto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that scalping is very sensitive strategy and it cant be done always.so first of all you have to prefer the silent moment not the news time or opening of a session.Thanks

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping k baray mai parhna kafi acaha hai ap kafi kuch sekh sakty hain is ko study karty hoye magar ik cheeze ka kafi dehan rakhna hota hai k ap ko yai karty hoye dar ko bhea khatam karna hota hai us k bad he ap scalping sai kafi profit lai sakty hain./.

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    according to my experience scalping is very sensitive strategy and it cant be done always.so first of all you have to prefer the silent moment not the news time or opening of a session.and you will have to use 5 m or 15 m time frame.and you can use just one moving average like 20sma.then when the candle cross above buy target 3 to 5 pips and stop loose is 5 pips.and when cross belove 20 sma then sell and same setting will be applied....

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai agar aap scalping karna chahte hai, to aapko scalping karna aana chahiye, short time mein badiya earning kar sakte hai, scalping bahut se trader use karte hai, lekin unka lot sirf high hota hai, jisse achcha paisa aa jata hai.
    hanji bhai scalping se kamm time mein jada paisa kamaya ja sakta hai lekin bhai eske liye high volume use krna padta hai jo mujhe lagta hai kaafi risky hai forex trading mein,trader ko hamesha kamm volume par hei kaam karna chahiye aur dheere dheere hei aage badhna chahiye forex mein..

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gurmeet View Post
    sclaping me hume thoda sa dyaan se kaam karna chahiy sclaping me bhaut hi jayda risk hota hai lekin profit bhi bahut hone ke chance hoten hain isliy mai ye bhaut hi badiya manta hun mai bhi sheekhna chahta hun .
    bhai agar aap scalping karna chahte hai, to aapko scalping karna aana chahiye, short time mein badiya earning kar sakte hai, scalping bahut se trader use karte hai, lekin unka lot sirf high hota hai, jisse achcha paisa aa jata hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 97 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)