+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 212 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position or entry?

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar aap ko jyada loss hone se pahle hi pata lag jata hai ki aapka entry wrong position par hua hai to mere khyaal se aapko trade ko close kar dena chahiye aur opposite direction me trade open karna chahiye, bahut traders emotion me apne trade ko close nahin karte jiske reason se unhe jyada loss bear karna hota hai. brother jab hum aisa kr bathtay han galti say wrong trade lag bhe jati ha to humain trade ko foran band kr dana chahiyay kiun k es say loss aur increase ho aur hamara account wash bhe ho sakta ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading men trade open karney sey pehley mera plan set hot ahye keh forex trading men men aik deal open kee to doosree us key oppsit side men 25 pips tak kee pending deal open kar dee market ziada opposit sde men janey kee koshish karey to hamen koi tension naheen hotee hedge lag jatee hey . I see that I opened a position in the wrong direction, so I'll be calm and patience and try to retrieve it in martingale strategy. There are various methods to recover lost positions, since we are the experts on money management, we will have no problems in making these calculations.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will close it quickly...I feel better to close it as soon as possible than just let it open when there are no chance to win...that is not good for me...I prefer to open my trading in right way and pretend my order until it goes profit...but when I open in wrong way I have high possibility to loss.. course with SL in determining where we can trade well determine to what we could do itself TRADE in this very risky trading course where we have to listen carefully to what we can do and how to trade in conformity with our business as our way in trade towards successful and we managed to get

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you have just opened a trading and it should come at some how some negative because of the charges that you get in the spreads that you give countted on each and every trade you have to know what kind of trading and the spreads you are charged some times it so happens that we enter some worong possition by mistake or may be some time fendamentals change and trend changes so we can take help of hedging, u can either hedge with the same lot size or can also use double the lot size so that when it comes in profit u can withdraw the profit

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    difficult for the newbie trader like me to make an entry in the right position. this is usually due to impatience in the trade. in fact rarely because of doubt and nervousness so quickly closed position. so fast that the funds in the trading account is reduced.when I found out I had just opened the wrong position entry then I immediately take a look to the higher time frame and the possibility margin that I have to cover it? if sufficient, then I let the floating minus, but if not then I immediately opened a new position in the opposite direction to the previous position.How about you?

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always put a take profit and stop loss at the beginning of trade. with bagitu, even though the price moves against the position, the loss in accordance with that we put sl. This is the risk of forex. I agree with your opinion. it better immediately close the open position if you know wrong entry. to avoid worse loss, and also in order to open a fresh trade. This is especially useful if there is a limit to open a trade position.

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No sir this type of trading will incur losses losses and only losses, before placing any order we must check our strategy and entry set up if the entry set up permits then only we should go for opening of orders, and if not then hold your trade till the time the set up is confirmed because the Forex trading business is very fluctuating business and we can not make profits by random trading continuously.

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mjhay jesay hi lgta ha k ma ne position ghalat open ki ha ma usi time hi close kr deti hon or phir again apni strategy k according position lga deti hon, but some times aisa hota ha k ma ne position to sahi lgi hoti ha, but news ki waja sa market opposite chali jati ha or loss bhi jyada ho jata ha to main us condition ma wait krti hon k market turn le or loss kam ho jaey.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sure the obvious way to cover drastically wrong situation to help shut with minimal burning and massive investment capital furthermore aids in this particular group, so should boost investment capital and find out trading expertise, develop current market investigation and use cash administration. man all time do mistake but if you want to make good by the forex trade then you have to need skill from the begging and i can you skill is first for the doing trade and by the skill you will be make good and by the skill you will be do make good so you can do

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I noticed that I just opened the wrong position what I would simply do is to close out on the position immediately to avoid following a trade that is negative. For us to avoid making such mistakes, it is advisable for us to clear our mind when trading and also for us to stay away from any distractions. ghalat pposition men trade open ho jaey to is ka aik hee hal hey keh men is men apnee us trade ko hedge men lagat hun jis sey ziada loss sey men bey fiker ho jata hun to is tarha men handle kar leta hgun us wrong position honey walee trade ko aur profit men convert kar leta hun .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 212 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)