+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 212 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2115

Thread: What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position or entry?

Senior Member weel is an unknown quantity at this point weel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some might think that they have committed a big mistake
    But I think that it is expected stuff like this
    Now you treat what you've done from mis
    Stop the process as soon as possible
    Do not be so massive loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member drpt51083 is an unknown quantity at this point drpt51083's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually I'd instantly close up the previous place in the event the flying not really too big nevertheless, but when it could actually I'd go to a much bigger time-scehdule, simply because I think you may still find options inside a different time-scehdule...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wongfx View Post
    i will close it position as soon as possible or use a tight stop loss to avoid the loss that be great, many people suggest for hedging but I don't like to do hedging because it could add to the problems and confusion when it's time closing it hedging
    hanji jab bhi trader apni trade galti se open kardeta hai tou usko tabhi ke tabhi apni trade ko close kardena chahiye yehi sabse achha tarika hai loss se bachane ka,aise mein trader ko sirf spread ka hei loss hoga aur uska account bhi safe rahenga jisse wo aage trading kar sakta hai..

Senior Member wongfx is an unknown quantity at this point wongfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will close it position as soon as possible or use a tight stop loss to avoid the loss that be great, many people suggest for hedging but I don't like to do hedging because it could add to the problems and confusion when it's time closing it hedging

Banned kant is an unknown quantity at this point kant's Avatar
    Thanks
    No sir this type of trading will incur losses losses and only losses, before placing any order we must check our strategy and entry set up if the entry set up permits then only we should go for opening of orders, and if not then hold your trade till the time the set up is confirmed because the Forex trading business is very fluctuating business and we can not make profits by random trading continuously.

Member mdchomokali is on a distinguished road mdchomokali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always tried in order to discipline. I always put any get revenue and stop decline before you start associated with deal. using bagitu, despite the fact that the value actions against the situation, losing prior to that any of us put sl. This can be a chance associated with fx. we will be able to take it.

Member mdchomokali is on a distinguished road mdchomokali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually attempted to willpower. I usually fit a new acquire earnings and prevent damage at the beginning of industry. with bagitu, though the retail price actions against the situation, losing as per that people fit sl. This can be the risk of currency trading. we must be able to agree to this.

Senior Member al-furqan is on a distinguished road al-furqan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    close the position immediately and i will just end up loosing the spread 0on the pair because if i do not close it then the market might give me more loses whic is not what i am bargaining for , so its better to just loose few pips and then you move to better trade which will give you the ability to move on.

Senior Member sheriffex is on a distinguished road sheriffex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joget View Post
    difficult for the newbie trader like me to make an entry in the right position. this is usually due to impatience in the trade. in fact rarely because of doubt and nervousness so quickly closed position. so fast that the funds in the trading account is reduced.

when I found out I had just opened the wrong position entry then I immediately take a look to the higher timeframe and the possibility margin that I have to cover it? if sufficient, then I let the floating minus, but if not then I immediately opened a new position in the opposite direction to the previous position.

How about you?
    The best thing is to place a stop loss of very few pip and forget about the trade. This is what i do and it works well for me. Sometimes i just close the trade immediately.

Senior Member prakash159439 is an unknown quantity at this point prakash159439's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my opinion is , if you enter the wrong market direction . you should suddenly close the trade because lose big amount. first you should analysis the market direction.learn the forex trading.

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

my opinion , if you enter the wrong market direction .you should suddenly closed trade because you lose big amount. so you should enter the market .first analysis the market direction in different time frames.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 212 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)