+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 794 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 604 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 7939

Thread: What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Member supri khan is an unknown quantity at this point supri khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    We all know the purpose of Forex Trends is very valuable because we are in Forex. Because we are subject to patent trend analysis, when it can be a very lofty proposition, our goal to keep it is and to avoid raising the back more money near.Command that we can make more trends is the patent

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mody9 is an unknown quantity at this point mody9's Avatar
    Thanks
    In this case I prefer to stay away from trading because the action in the forex market you need to experience in order to be successful and should also understand good to deal with things like this in order to reach a good level

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned modem yar is an unknown quantity at this point modem yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Is that not the development that helps people create a recurring revenue even as the deal towards development yet in the development of the event does not make a clear choice agreement will be difficult and position to bear much more possible, I would like a much better scenario steer clear of the deal.

Member masalk is an unknown quantity at this point masalk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading me jab ap ko trend and good true trend milta hai tu ap ko trading me profit hota hai.Without good trend find kye hum trading karen gay tu loss ho ga.Trading me trend ka wait karna chahye phir trade open karen.

Member hojorat is an unknown quantity at this point hojorat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not care about the trend, because sometimes it is hard to follow the trend. Actually i still can make good profit despite there are no clear trend in the market. Then it makes me do not afraid if there are no clear trend in the market. I still can trade well, i still can earn good profit without any strong trend

Member 5529992 is an unknown quantity at this point 5529992's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jab apko clear trend na milay to aap ko trade nahin karni chahiye aur wait karna chahiye kiun ke yeh market hamaisha aik c nahin rehti apni situation badalti rehti hai, so aaj agar trend clear nahin hai to kal zaroor hoga, wait and watch.

sufiyan22
    Jee brother mein yeh kehna ctaha ho kea kea yeh ek bhut achi market hea aur humea chea hea kea hum log ko trend zurro folow krna chaiye but me apko bata0o ke trend na ho to apko trade ni leni chaiye and vese bhi forex me itni pair ahi ab to koi na koi pair me trend mil hi jata hn

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear agar forex trading mein mujhy kisi din poray din koi bhi clear trend nazar na aye to phar dear mein us din bilkul bhi trading nhi karugy ku k dear forex trading mein trend bhout important hota hai

Member abenash is an unknown quantity at this point abenash's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hame agar trends ke bare me pata chal sakta hai tab ham log uski madad se jyada badi trades ko kar akte hain. Kyuki agar trends confirmed ho jaate hain tab ham log jo bhi income kamate hain wo jyada hone lagti hai.

Member smartfxtrader2017 is an unknown quantity at this point smartfxtrader2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If there is no clear trend in the market i will wait the whole day and unless i find a good direction or trend i won't enter in the market with vague picture. When i find good trend or direction only then i will take position in the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 794 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 604 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)