+ Reply to Thread
Page 787 of 794 FirstFirst ... 287 687 737 777 785 786 787 788 789 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,870 of 7939

Thread: What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Banned Fahad is on a distinguished road Fahad's Avatar
    Thanks
    we have to wait for the clea trend of hte market if there is no movement or not clear trend of the market, i will also wait for the clear and fast trend of the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nazmulhyder is on a distinguished road nazmulhyder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a good trader you always have to follow a strategy that suits best for you and that you can understand the best. Strict to your strategy. Don't open any position if your strategy doesn't give you a clear and satisfactory signal. remember it is better not to trade than lose.
    Md. Nazmul Hyder Khan

Member sohelforex is on a distinguished road sohelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I see no trend in a currency pair, simply I don't trade. Not to trade in a volatile market is all about doing a huge favor to your own account. There are some traders who imagine trading in no-trending market will make them rich soon. This is actually poor assumption. Trader has to take responsibility of his own account otherwise it won't take time to be vanished.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aise bahut baar hua hain ki ek din pura nikal jata hain.. lekin ek clear trned nahi milta .. aur aise samay par agar .. hum trde karte hain. to loss ke sibay aur kuch nahi milta .. so agar aise kabhi face kare ..to just .. trade na kare.. mainly simple funda.. trend mila to trade karna hain .. barna nahi..

Senior Member Adnan is an unknown quantity at this point Adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will wait till i get a better clue to set my position... patience is the only thing in Forex trading that is always tested and if you sort it out then of course you will be having profit... make sure that in such situations keep you volume as low as possible to reduce risk till you get a clear clue...

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    If there is no clear trend of trading I will not trade that day or I will do less trading. It is not vital to trade daily.You can wait for clear position one or two days. When you think now you can analyze the market .Make trades confidently.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if there is no trend today, means the market is very quiet. thus, no volatile price movements. you better refrain from entering the market. because you can get stuck in a sideways that very boring. we wait for the next day if the market is back to normal.

Member solidhdida is an unknown quantity at this point solidhdida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    During this time it is best not to place any trades. Just wait and see because anything can happen suddenly. If you are in the right position, no problem but if you are in the wrong position, it will make a loss. But if you feel the itch to trade, then it is best to play scalping. Hit and run immediately.

Senior Member traderapes is an unknown quantity at this point traderapes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Personally, in my trading, if there is no clear trend that could make me enter the market, I prefer not to trade because it was too dangerous for me, I better not take risks that can get me a foreign exchange loss

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I am a day trader and loves to do trade according to the trend of the Forex market and I think that the i would like to go with the hedge if I am unable to find the best trend of the Forex market.Try to trade according to the trend of the Forex market you will find good profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 787 of 794 FirstFirst ... 287 687 737 777 785 786 787 788 789 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)