+ Reply to Thread
Page 786 of 794 FirstFirst ... 286 686 736 776 784 785 786 787 788 ... LastLast
Results 7,851 to 7,860 of 7939

Thread: What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Senior Member Adnan is an unknown quantity at this point Adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i don't have any clear clue for trading all the day i will not trade for the whole day because trading without a clear clue is too much risky so instead to trade in such a situation i will prefer to wait for the right time to come. Always try to overcome risky as much as possible.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member faria is an unknown quantity at this point faria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if there is simply no distinct trending that will help make me enter in towards market place, i'm choose to tend not to help make the actual buying and selling simply because which was as well risky to me, much better i'm not take which risk that will help make me received the loss about the forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nazmulhyder is on a distinguished road nazmulhyder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when trend can not be determined, that means the market is going sideways. it is better for the newbie to sit back and observe the market and for the skilled trader watch for if the market is bouncing back from the certain support and resistance. if so then try some scalping.
    Md. Nazmul Hyder Khan

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    if there are no good trend on how the market will look like for the day it is better you stay away from trading to avoid been been stucked at the middle of the market.trading on that kind of condition is exposing your self to a great danger.you might lose

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will most probably stay out of the market, or will try to scalp on the lower time frame, but if the market is not favourable on lower time frames also and i made some losses than i will surely stay out of the market

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys.
    What will you if there is no clear trend of the forex the whole day long?
    when we can not analysis the trend so well,even when we refer to other experts' analysis,we still feel confused about the trend.What will you do?Will you just place an order without responsebility?
    we just do anaslisa for a position in a long time, so that we can do other work, for example to go to college or school office for those who want to learn forex is no clock and no time for themselves for example in our leisure hours for us to feel safe and comfortable while study,

Member sufanw1 is on a distinguished road sufanw1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi guys.
    when we can not analysis the trend so well,even when we refer to other experts' analysis,we still feel confused about the trend.What will you do?Will you just place an order without responsebility?
    If there is no signal or a clear trend of prices on one day then I'll wait for a clear signal in advance to pick up or open position. If I open one position then I would immediately cut loss. Again due to poor markets and lack of obvious movement.
    Do not forget to Give me a THANKS

Member elking is on a distinguished road elking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If it were not there in this opportunity today to do a deal will not be the most complicated deal in this day so as not to enter any deal and I would bring great losses and therefore there must be an opportunity to work for profit will of God

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi guys.
    if the trend is not clear all the day in the forex market then i think we do not need to trade in the forex market because when we open deal in that situation then we may loss money in the forex market

Banned macblanc474 is an unknown quantity at this point macblanc474's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not wish to put the adjustment at this action and do not wish to advance harder for it, there are still abounding affairs in foreground of me that i can yield it, not for this condition, yield the safest way is actual all-important and if i still wish to trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 786 of 794 FirstFirst ... 286 686 736 776 784 785 786 787 788 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)