+ Reply to Thread
Page 728 of 794 FirstFirst ... 228 628 678 718 726 727 728 729 730 738 778 ... LastLast
Results 7,271 to 7,280 of 7939

Thread: What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Banned radzo is an unknown quantity at this point radzo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anonna572 View Post
    While trading in forex which is a high risk venture, never indulge in money trading which you cannot afford to lose. It is best not to withdraw from retirement accounts or savings to fund this kind of trading. Before trading, determine which way the market is swinging, whether it is on an upswing or downswing. You should also be able to judge for how long the trend is going to last. The next stage is to establish some safety entry and exit points – that is the prices at which you would enter and exit trading. Besides availing of the services and advice of the stock broker, a smart investor will make use of volumes of information and support services with which he will be able to formulate his own forex strategy. Before starting forex trading, open a demo account which you can get free of charge and operate with a balance of your choice. When you have mastered trading skills, you can start working with real money.
    can not be too confused, bow goals all clear, unlike the forex market can not specify where the right moment to enter the market and the extent to which we may take orders, only experience can teach it all

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jawa is an unknown quantity at this point jawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ager trend clear nahi ho ga to main phir trades nahi lagaon ga kion ke aisi time main trades lagana kuch theek nahi ho ga kion ke market ka kuch be bhroosa nahi hota hai ke kya kary ge is liy humain trend ka he wait karna chhaye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am a position trader so i did not depend on trend so much. if i got good idea about trend then i will take some action to make profit shortly but if i did not get clear trend then wait and set limit order in some level so that if the price reach here then it will give profit to me or not. i set up both sell limit and buy limit so that if price goes up or down no matter i will get my position opened and profit later.

Senior Member jori is an unknown quantity at this point jori's Avatar
    Thanks
    . First off, this type of financing comes in handy when borrowing from banks and other financial institutions becomes difficult. Funds from a private source not only help an entrepreneur strengthen their capital, it also increases their credibility and their borrowing capacity.

Banned kamarmandi is an unknown quantity at this point kamarmandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    if the market is the existence of the same and we do not bang on how to participate to mart in the process, we fit the prototypical relaxation training, because we can not start ot mart when the market is in a bad state that it can truly change our risk to the country's trade we

Senior Member sajad ali is an unknown quantity at this point sajad ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jis din mujhee trend ki samjh nahi lagti ya trend clear nahi hota to main us din tradign nahi karta hoon kion ke mere nazdeek aisy halaat main trades bilkul be nahi lagani chahye us ki waja ye hai ke market ka koi bhroosa nahi hota hai ke wo kis side pe chali jay ge aor humain los ho jay ga

Junior Member pedagang is on a distinguished road pedagang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trend is your best friend. so when I was not able to detect the exact trend line and confused about price movements, I avoid these days and passed today with another job. Trading is all about precision and calculation time to achieve the precision we have to pull the trigger at the right time.

Senior Member adnanhm will become famous soon enough adnanhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    different people will have different thoughts as i have different views about it and for me i will go and leave the market because market is always here we can get profit from it at some other day so always try to find good trend and then trigger

Senior Member kum is an unknown quantity at this point kum's Avatar
    Thanks
    true news can cause a lot of things can happen too large or floating profit loss all depends on the market to move from its traders
    actually we can also use it to keep your position pending so we can do the open position in than hit reques continue when wearing ordinary OP bleak position

Senior Member zulkifri is an unknown quantity at this point zulkifri's Avatar
    Thanks
    we should think of using simple ways to trade, at least simple to us in this case though indi lot but if we master it so simple surely be an important experience using these techniques in order to reap the benefits and not losses

+ Reply to Thread
Page 728 of 794 FirstFirst ... 228 628 678 718 726 727 728 729 730 738 778 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)