+ Reply to Thread
Page 567 of 794 FirstFirst ... 67 467 517 557 565 566 567 568 569 577 617 667 ... LastLast
Results 5,661 to 5,670 of 7939

Thread: What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Member nvsrao is an unknown quantity at this point nvsrao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think its bad day for us. I will try next day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sojib03 is an unknown quantity at this point sojib03's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is the trend that help us modify repeated profits as we interchange in direction of tendency but if direction is not earn making merchandise decisions are exploit to be delicate and trades expect author probability, i would in much condition amended abstain switch.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mohit is on a distinguished road Mohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Make real account only after demo account but without having to risk any actual money. Dont just blindly ape another traders position.

Senior Member suntek77 is an unknown quantity at this point suntek77's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not want to put the deal at this scenario and do not want to power challenging for it, there are still many opportunities at the top part side of me that i can take it, not for this scenario, take the most protected way is very necessary and if i still want to company, i want to begin test concern and get more learning and training in there.

Senior Member hulkforex12 is an unknown quantity at this point hulkforex12's Avatar
    Thanks
    well,if there is not a clrear trend all the day deals with only trend time then i would stop trading that whole day and wait for a trend to form. then the market is ranging and there are whole strategies to deal with ranging market and if i don't have nay of them and my current strategy

Senior Member roniemedia is on a distinguished road roniemedia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It makes me terribly impatient in such situation, and that i attempt to firmly management my urge to firmly open consequent positions within the whole market. and if not ready to management then i'll set through trading terminal you should doing different works or see a few movie and relax.

Member mansoor2080 is an unknown quantity at this point mansoor2080's Avatar
    Thanks
    During this time it is best not to place any trades. Just wait and see because anything can happen suddenly. If you are in the right position, no problem but if you are in the wrong position, it will make a loss. But if you feel the itch to trade, then it is best to play scalping. Hit and run immediately.

Member kiosjingga is on a distinguished road kiosjingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    What will you if there is no clear trend of the forex the whole day long?
    Hi guys.
    when we can not analysis the trend so well,even when we refer to other experts' analysis,we still feel confused about the trend.What will you do?Will you just place an order without responsebility?
    To my knowledge there is no clear trend in the whole day. In general, the market can be high or low erratic price in each period. Basically trade is after dinner. And I do not trade when the market situation is not good. But one day is not a problem for me to not trade in the Forex market. And I just wait for a better time and safely.

Banned Bhakta is an unknown quantity at this point Bhakta's Avatar
    Thanks

It is the trend that assist us make repeated income as we industry in route of development but if trend is not transparent making trade choices are going to be tough and industrys endure more possibility, i\'d in such situation higher avoid business.So while we\'ve got a clear trend research,then it can be an excellent recommendation that we will be able to keep it\'s and steer clear of being dropping extra money there.Will we will be able to earn more whilst the craze is so transparent.

Senior Member inath is an unknown quantity at this point inath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade without clear trend can be a good thing if we do scalping, but the disadvantage is when the market suddently changed and trending, we will easy to lose much money and get margin call

+ Reply to Thread
Page 567 of 794 FirstFirst ... 67 467 517 557 565 566 567 568 569 577 617 667 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)