+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 794 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast

Thread: What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Member iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,930 Times in 529 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this condition can be happen any day ,,, if there is no such clear trend i will keep myself away from market,,, because it is very risky to trade in such condition,, and there will be a clear signal i start my trading,,because there is no risk and we can earn good profit,,, it is a good business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iqrayousaf For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-03-09), ghaffar500 (2018-03-17), incomejobs (2018-03-09), KASINA (2018-03-20), Mr. India (2018-03-22), sarfraz786 (2018-03-10), Unregistered (2)

Banned Honey16 is an unknown quantity at this point Honey16's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah brother i agree with your words that if there is not a clear trend then never decide to gain profit..during trade if you have a plan to get profit then you should also have an idea about clear trend ..if you noticed that it is in favor of you then you can do trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar aisi wajohat me main hota to trade kabhi na karta balky our wait kar leta ta k mera loss na ho behtar hai k loss k bajay thora our wait kar liya jay ta k apko loser na banna parhy

Banned may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,962 Times in 475 Posts
    That someone's profit must necessarily be equated with the loss of others. However, speculation in the Forex market is not in many cases at the expense of changing currency rates. There is a large group of participants who use currency exchange for other purposes (import, export, investment and tourism). Thanks to the freedom to change the free world currencies at a floating rate determined by supply and demand, the process of changing the currency itself becomes a source of income, ie, the currency is a commodity like any other commodity.

Member egy has a spectacular aura about egy has a spectacular aura about egy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not want to row in this Condition wants him not bad, there are many possibilities still with me, I take it this is incorrect, because it is the most protected technique is very necessary if you want to act, I would like start reveals and other coaching and experience

7. The Following User Says Thank You to egy For This Useful Post:

may78655 (2018-02-28)

Junior Member alhusieny will become famous soon enough alhusieny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually, my brother is trading using a strategy called multiplication strategy. This type of strategy is not interested in a clear signal or a faint signal, but it is in any case whatever the market movement is going up or down. As for your question, I think you should not enter as long as you are not there. Clear signal

Member Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Markets are not always on clear trends. There are stabilization periods in each market, also known as lateral trends. Buyers and sellers test each other, but no pure consensus is born. Here, most traders end up with two potential strategies: trading range or waiting for a breakout.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bali For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-03-09)

Senior Member memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,056 Times in 1,230 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear agar whole day mujhy trend ka sahi analysis na ho paye tu mein us din trade nahi kroon ga bal k i will wait and wese bhi daily trading ho bhi nhi pati hai and hamen jab aik trading mein jab tak ap ko sahi andaza na ho tab tak ap trading mat kren is liye agar whole day signal mily tu trading kren warna nhi.

Member k.ali will become famous soon enough k.ali will become famous soon enough k.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will stop trade in this day till the trend be clear that what make the beginner lose their money cause they harry to make money in less time and that is very wrong so be patient and wait for the good chances

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k.ali For This Useful Post:

dexgotastra (2018-03-14), memi memi (2018-02-27)

Banned jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,367 Times in 5,360 Posts
    Once in a while there is where the market sideways nearly the whole day. In the event that we are exchanging with swing or day exchange it will be more troublesome in light of the fact that we can distinguish the pattern. Yet, it doesn't mean we can exchanging. At that condition, I think the beat decision is doing scalping. Since the market won't moves to extraordinary so doing scalping isn't excessively dangerous

15. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jhoradpak For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-02-26), amirjaved (2018-02-24), dexgotastra (2018-03-14), FOREXBOY (2018-02-28), ghaffar500 (2018-03-09), hmforex (2018-02-25), iqrayousaf (2018-02-24), KASINA (2018-02-24), memi memi (2018-02-27), Mr. India (2018-02-24), naveedbwn (2018-02-25), punjabpolice (2018-02-24), samia93 (2018-02-26), yulbang111 (2018-02-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 794 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)