+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 794 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 7939

Thread: What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Member m_r_m is an unknown quantity at this point m_r_m's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oh yea... a good ol' "ini mini miny moe" market order with blatant disregard usually takes care of the itch

honestly maybe that time is better spent on more important things. trend takes 2 seconds to analyze.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned monyet cantik is an unknown quantity at this point monyet cantik's Avatar
    Thanks
    First of all i might prefer to tell you that if on every day the market trend isn't clear then which means the volumes area unit unsure that merely indicates the movement of market and thus we are able to say that market is optimistic or not. so nearly contradicts your statement.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member star083 will become famous soon enough star083's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if there is no clear trend all the day in market than there is no other way than waitng for favourable in market.because wait is better than making loss and taking risk

Senior Member soniasomi is an unknown quantity at this point soniasomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oahu is the trend that help us make predated profits as we trade toward trend but f trend s not clear making trade decisions will probably be difficult and trades bear more chance, i would in such station far better avoid trad.

Banned hikaru fx is an unknown quantity at this point hikaru fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    you are no trend that day and means that Forex market could be a terribly quietly and this is often a no violate and on worth movements and higher refrain from interning and Forex market and since you'll be able to sensible stuck could be a terribly boring Forex mercantilism and wait fore succeeding day this market is nice back general position

Banned samianazir is on a distinguished road samianazir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Your question is good, i think when the market trend is no clear then we stop the Trade, because forex market is very risky so if you are continuous the trade may be we are loss the whole money. So we are wait the market trend that is clear, so when the market trend clear when we are start the trade. So that is the best way for the all trader.

Senior Member khatoon will become famous soon enough khatoon will become famous soon enough khatoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When your analysis doesn't work and you are unable to predict the market's next move then you should take a day off in trading. It would be better to keep your capital in your account to trade next day rather then facing loss and giving a part of your capital to market

Senior Member polto is an unknown quantity at this point polto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I not need to get this obtain when it reaches this inertial and do not would like to thrust tricky for doing this, you can quite a few likelihood when in front of everyone Alysia might take the item, definitely not due to this aliment, Carr myths soundest technique can be quite important in sac when i however would like to deal, i prefer to help start tryout bank account and find far more finding out in addition to doing in there.

Senior Member xfarhan will become famous soon enough xfarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if there is no clear trend of forex then ill keep my self stay away from forex because i have little capital to lose and i dont want to lose money and i was alert on when i do trade i do trade very wisely and i dont do greed and i keep my self away from emotions

Senior Member Dukan is an unknown quantity at this point Dukan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think jab hum ko trend ki smjh na aey to hum ko trading nahi karna chahe so forex ak acha business to hai but ye risky b hai aur is se moner earn karn b asaan nahi hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 794 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)