+ Reply to Thread
Page 237 of 794 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 287 337 737 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 7939

Thread: What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Senior Member arjun21 is an unknown quantity at this point arjun21's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trend ought to all of us build friends and all of us ought to by no means discriminate order whenever not understanding the actual correct path of the actual trend as a result of it could be dangerous in order to be able for you to help the trading account unless of course all of us perform order the incorrect stop loe so actually orders will not end up being impacted through margin call

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member NaveedPK is on a distinguished road NaveedPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    then i will not take the risk if i have a reasonable earning and if there is no profit then there is the option that take the risk or wait for a good trend and i am doing the trade with this approach.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jiha is an unknown quantity at this point jiha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually its true that if there is no clear trend of the forex the whole day long at this condition i will not put in order in such situation you'd better avoid trade because the forex trading is a risk business.

Senior Member prity02726 is an unknown quantity at this point prity02726's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is the trend that help us make repeated profits as we trade in route of movement but if movement is not withdraw making swap decisions are leaving to be embarrassing and trades accept writer probability, i would in much condition surmount avoid merchandise.

Banned nakula is an unknown quantity at this point nakula's Avatar
    Thanks
    This really is no apparent inclination of the actual forex the complete day long for that if there is no apparent trending that could produce all of us all enter towards the marketplace, i am opt to do not produce the actual trading because a result of with regard to forex trading business.

Senior Member hasimur is an unknown quantity at this point hasimur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some times i do not believe that there is a trend in Forex because the perceptiveness in Forex not occur e'er and the cost propose stochastic way i prefer to put in my mined that Forex damage ever go aft.

Senior Member Dahmane is an unknown quantity at this point Dahmane's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When the trend is clear Attested not gamble at all, and refrained from trading on that day and even pause in front of me a clear direction for the circulation and then start a and enter the market and even continued to look this stage see the market very important news

Member aki7390 is an unknown quantity at this point aki7390's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the order at this condition and do not want to push hard for it, there are still many chances in front of me that i can take it, not for this condition, take the safest way is very necessary and if i still want to trade, i prefer to open demo account we trade in direction of trend but if trend is not clear making trade decisions are going to be difficult and trades bear more risk, i would in such situation better avoid

Senior Member shakoor is an unknown quantity at this point shakoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we will not find the clear trend then we should not enter in the forex forcefully in the forex it is not the way of the trading and we cannot get the success in this way ,if we find the good position then we should enter otherwise not

Member bhola is an unknown quantity at this point bhola's Avatar
    Thanks
    main ap pher swing trading karte ho ya scalping karte ho
    so forex mjub movemnt dono side ki hon tu app ko es main
    scalping k lye best time hai jub market main koi trend nhn ho
    us time app trading karo tua pp ko kafi success hasil hoge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 237 of 794 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 287 337 737 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)