+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 794 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Thread: What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do not press to create trades if there is no alcoholic signaling on the interpret, and it would be alter if we can be patient in waiting for the someone moment to get in to the industry .. with reactionist experience to get the market, then we can maximize the realise that we instrument get in the trading, can also downplay the amount .. It refers to the analysis of other experts to analyze trends, even when we can not so well, we still we are not able to find a clear tendency to place an order without responsebility.If trend.What do.Will feel confused about the market, then we have two ways. First, we are able to make a decision with forecasting. There is a clear trend in the market and we can not wait patiently.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I most certainly will not necessarily trade that day, because it is business, and so one day i most certainly will not necessarily trade, however usually do not eliminate just about any thing, although many trade has rules, they can't many trade without any generally there discipline, my teacher told me ever speculator should observe generally there discipline. i do not want to put the order at this condition take the safest way is very necessary and if i still want to trade, i prefer to open demo account and get more learning and practicing in there................ and do not want to push hard for it, there are still many chances in front of me that i can take it, not for this condition,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tahu bulat For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think this is not the good idea that we should do the tradings in the market on daily basis. but the good idea is that we need to know the market for more well way of tradings with good analysis as well, if trend is the not clear then better to wait for well tradings more. Really, I recognize will probably be so unsafe for us to help buy and sell using a crystal clear evaluation from the currency trading trend. We might delay. However often organic meat be used up of patience. In that suitation, precisely what should most of us do next?

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not want to put the actual purchase only at that condition and don't need to thrust tough for it, you can many odds in front of everyone i usually takes that, certainly not because of this condition, acquire the actual soundest means can be quite necessary and when when i still need to trade, i prefer to help open up test account and get a lot more studying as well as training in that room.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do not pushing to pretend trades if there is no substantial signalize on the interpret, and it would be outmatch if we can be forbearing in waiting for the unsurpassed instant to get in to the mart .. with mans clip to preserve the industry, then we can maximize the get that we gift get in the trading, can also belittle the red .. There are two basic things you can fill your broker. The first is a flat fee to keep your account - you pay whether you are trading or not. The second thing you pay to your broker is paid a commission for every trade you make. Discount brokers typically do not charge maintenance fees.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't wish to place the order at this condition and don't wish to push arduous for it, there square measure still several possibilities before of me that i will take it, not for this condition, take the safest means is incredibly necessary and if i still wish to trade, i value more highly to|favor to|opt to|choose to open demo account and obtain more learning and active in there..................

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think in this case its better to stay away from the market and not trade at all, and you can take that day as some kind of holiday.and When the trend not so clear than please do not trade control your emotion and greed wait for the some time or a day when you will be 100% clear for the trend than trade it is the best way of the any good trader be careful. i actually do not need to place your obtain as of this problem and don't want to drive tricky correctly, you may still find quite a few odds facing us i might take that, not really because of this problem, get your best means is incredibly essential and if we even now want to business, i prefer for you to open tryout account and get much more learning along with rehearsing in there.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex best business ha or ya bilkul easy ha is ma se aap market ma acha profit hasal ho ga or forex trading ma aap ko knowledge ho ge to acha chance ha aap ko kuch time demo account ma kam karan ho ga jis aap ko achi training ho ge aap ko market ma kohi lose nahi ho ga.or aap ak achi earning hasal kar sakta ha.forex ma kohi frude nahi ha. agar aap plan ka sath kar to aap ko achi earning hasal ho ge.

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It makes me terribly impatient in such situation, and that i attempt to firmly management my urge to firmly open consequent positions within the whole market. and if not ready to management then i'll set through trading terminal you should doing different works or see a few movie and relax. That is clear . i will not do trade that day. because it is business. so one day i will not do business. then i do not lose any thing. but many trade has rules. they do not do trade without any there discipline. my teacher told me ever trader should obey there discipline.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye zaroori nahi ke aap ne rozana har haalat main trading karni hi he- ager market ke trend ka andaza nahi tu trade na kana hi behtar he -beshak kiye din hi trading na ho lakin jab tak samaj na aaye aag main mat koodoo :-)It is the trend that assist us make repeated income as we industry in route of development but if trend is not transparent making trade choices are going to be tough and industrys endure more possibility, i\'d in such situation higher avoid business.So while we\'ve got a clear trend research,then it can be an excellent recommendation that we will be able to keep it\'s and steer clear of being dropping extra money there.Will we will be able to earn more whilst the craze is so transparent.:-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 794 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)