+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 289 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is possible, but when he gets a loss, then 10 your profit will be lost.We all know that you can still have it all in forex. It is about determination and consistency in trading. Though in whatever we do in forex, we must first try to know the implications of them. For me, i don't have a specific amount which i want to earn in forex. it is good thinking.If itarget 10 pips than risk maximum 30 pips. Be realistic don't set you risk target on pips always in percentage of your equity like you enter into a trade and for that trade you decided to risk 2 percent of your equity than according to that calulate you pips and put a stop loss there.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member belasan is on a distinguished road belasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi guys! How many pips do you usually risk when you trade in forex?And what about your target ?Do you think it is OK for 10 pips only?So if you bought at 1.1445 and sold at 1.1545, you would make 100 x $100, or $10000 ... Of course it's possible, but there are a lot of factors that make it very difficult. ... Instead, I set up good trades, that have a lot of potential, and then I shoot for 10 pips as an initial target. ... I can lose nothing � I am in a 100% risk free trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the target of 10 pips as risk, up to a maximum of 30 points. To be realistic, is not subject to, the fact that it can point still target equity, when you enter the store and he has decided to take the risk of 2% of its capital according to calculate your points and stop loss are in percentage points. If you want to use stop-loss, better not shave if Cup loss in the wrong place. Be realistic don't set you risk target on pips always in percentage of your equity like you enter into a trade and for that trade you decided to risk 2 percent of your equity than according to that calulate your pips.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right we take much risk in this market to make huge money but do not take risk to stay our trade for long time period we always need to manage our money well if we want to earn here good money, we always need to work hard to earn more money. Most of the time when we donot place the stop loss to the trade then we get large negative float and after the pair moves in the direction of the trade we close the trade with few profit as we are afraid that we can also get negative float. so this happens many time in the forex.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its impossible ,the way you want to earn money but losing money. My suggest is for you take 25 pips risk for 10 pips. forex is risky still you want to take more risk. Still if you want to trade like this you need a strategy which is following like this. Most of the time when we donot place the stop loss to the trade then we get large negative float and after the pair moves in the direction of the trade we close the trade with few profit as we are afraid that we can also get negative float. so this happens many time in the forex.

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If itarget 10 pips than risk peak 30 pips. Be possible don't set you try train on pips e'er in pct of your justness same you succeed into a transaction and for that interchange you definite to peril 2 pct of your justness than according to that calulate you pips and put a interrupt deprivation there... i think yes it is possible if you have few knowledge about forex and also lot of experience about trading otherwise i think it is not possible for any one and i think if we take good indicator or use robot than it is possible, but it is also true that forex need time and forex is not so easy

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Realize that no matter how good you were on a demo account, you�re going to trade on emotion as soon as you open a live account. Mostly, you�re going to feel afraid to follow the same hair-brained strategy that you used when you were on the demo account. Here are five ideas that will help you avoid this: well it all depend on the kind of trader that you are i don't think that it is a good thing to use a stoploss of 100pips just because you are targeting 10pips in my own little way that i trade i always use a take profit of ratio 2:1 meaning i always double my take profit against my stoploss in case if i loss once i will be able to cover it up whenever i make gain

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually i risk all of my amount and then i am putting trade this is a good stratagy of doing the forex if you really want to earn in the forex first of all get knowledge too much and learn a lot of articles then invest your capital then divide your capital with the 3000 thousands and then select the volume and put the right trade then I think it is depend on the market movement.if you use risk then you may loss your all in here.When you will loss in one trade in 100$ that means you need to win 10 trade for recover it.But will you can make 10 trade win there is no confirmed.So take risk depending on the market movement but not only the pips.

Member Ali hassan is on a distinguished road Ali hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is plenty of speak within the world of Forex and has been for a few times, concerning the ten pips each day strategy. It’s a method that claims to “make you made quickly” by accumulating simply ten pips day by day. Well, I’m here to inform you that not solely can it not cause you to make, however it'll additionally probably blow your commerce account if you provide it enough time.

The lure of the strategy is that the perception that creating ten pips each day will accumulate into nice fortunes in an exceedingly comparatively short amount of your time. Because, as people who promote the strategy can tell you, it’s straightforward to form this quantity every and each day.

In theory, yes. however as we have a tendency to all recognize, changing into systematically profitable within the world of Forex isn’t a theoretical endeavor, it’s a sensible one.

In this article we’re getting to take a glance at the debatable topic of creating simply ten pips each day and why it doesn’t work. As a result, you may learn the way to line performance targets that account for gains furthermore because the risk taken to form those gains

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you are use your mind or you are madness any way how you risk with 100 percent to only get 1 percent profit and say is it possible you tired your self for this only what profit you will have in the end of trade I think all are possible but when i do not think there are not any tactic offered that's service that drastically wrong method. Due to the fact along with 100 pips reduction and also 10 pips earnings like to be a dumb pondering. And also i'm sure no person desire to utilize it on the investing in Forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 289 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)