+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 289 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex pips is good and profitable for us and every trader can use pips and I think it is the best and useful and I think it is possible 100pips and a target of 100pips .... Because vorex pips are better than real forex business and thank you forex buiness. and that is not possible because in this way you expose your money to a reverse loss is your right to at least make a risk or stop losses because taking profits not entering orders has a higher risk than the target ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The risk of 100 pips and the target of 10 pips is a bad trading system. Even though you can make a good profit, after that you will get losses and losses again until you have no margin in your account. Do not use this bad trading system and In all my risk cases: the reward ratio is 1: 2 as if In my personal opinion it is not a good idea to take a tenfold risk that only targets First of all a good marketing strategy to test the demo what we made like that the situation is profit = 910 = 90 pips and loss = 1100 = 100pips so overall you get -10 means 10 pips loss after all Risks are always here for a better purpose and make a business that is successful and always a businessman professional and successful

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course it's possible but it's a wrong decision. You will take the verse instead. You can risk ten pips and your hope is that you will get a hundred pips. always take a low risk where the probability is high to get more profits there you can take some high risk. and the three things that can help you become a good trading person are that when you trade you have to make sure that everything you do on your platform must make fewer mistakes in this way you have the opportunity to be the best at anything. you do it

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You risk more than what you can make ... it's not good ... it's always better to take that much risk that you can afford to escape ... want to make a good profit You need to take risks but the risk cannot continue to overhand and You lose most of your capital and Well it looks like you are taking a high risk that can cause an account blow because the market can take 100pips in just one minute so you have to be more careful when trading and just don't take such risks and try to trade with small lot size and produce several benefits.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is very important and as a trader we have to run a strategy with balanced risks and rewards. I think the search above is not good, because there are so many differences so I think it is very bad and we must be able to run well then everything will be fine only and that is the thing we have to do. and it is not necessarily the potential given that at this time a solution that comes in one dollar that they lose big turns it down or dies of course is the best to at least make the risks associated or maybe stop losses just because it requires money really does not include a certain sequence of risk-related experiences compared to focus.

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you take 10 pips as your target then you can take scalping as your strategy and for that you need to learn a smaller time frame and find the same direction with the higher one so you can trade safely. 1,100 good pips to keep floating minus, but it needs good capital for it and I think it's a good idea if you can get 10 pips consistently and I believe that we have to trade using stop loss if we want to make money and survive in forex and I believe that we have to have good money management too

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is possible because 10 pips is enough for one day of trading and if we get 10 pips every day it is not bad, and after making a profit every day and by doing exercises every day we can increase our target to 20 pips every day. so the target is good by taking 100 pips risk and that is a very bad thing and as a trader we must be able to manage it properly and correctly, so I think it's a bad strategy, because the risks and prizes are very unbalanced, so it's a bad thing we don't do it, that sucks.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If targeting 10 pips rather than the maximum risk of 30 pips. Be realistic don't set your risk target on pips always in percentage of your equity as you enter into trade and for that trade Sometimes we will only make orders without responsibility. Is there something we can fix and you can become a successful trader if you risk 100 pips to get 10 pips. This will be dangerous for you if the price presses your stop loss more than once. You will need a lot of time to recover your losses

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear if you are a beginner then first of all you have to learn forex trading clearly because the huge amount of loss is getting newbie traders so if you are also a beginner try to learn forex trading and if you only target 10 pips then it doesn't matter to you. and you will only get tension and emotion and you need to recover with 10 successful commands so I think that every strategy has their own plus and minus it will be appropriate I would be happy to see risking 20pips to make 100pips as an advantage in the forex market the purpose of the hard work you do in 10 positions to win you will lose everything in one position then it is really an imbalance but again you want to do it maybe

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I only trade when I get some good signals for trading and I always set my take profit and stop losses according to market conditions ... a few times my stop loss is only 85 pips and profit is almost 160 pips and I win that trade too truly! and the maximum trader always continues trading with luck, actually the risk is also part of the trad forex game that we need to calculate everything carefully if we don't have a good plan we will beat the market after all Think about that we can burn 10 times the profit with and Without risk taking it is not possible to do Forex, which is rather difficult to do to recover just one loss as if We have to manage money and risk management properly in Forex trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 289 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)