+ Reply to Thread
Page 250 of 289 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 260 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 2889

Thread: Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?

Senior Member prince010 is an unknown quantity at this point prince010's Avatar
    Thanks
    i use TF H1 and H4 to see tren.. several times i wrong,, but i try and try again.. even i wrong to see tren, i just loss 50 pips,, in other way, if i right to see tren, i can get profit more than 50 pips, it can 100pips or more,,,,,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zawar is on a distinguished road zawar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that If i target 20 pips than risk maximum 50 to 60 pips. Be realistic don't set you risk target on pips always in percentage of your equity like you enter into a trade and for getting good money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dewik79 is an unknown quantity at this point dewik79's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys!
    How many pips do you usually risk when you trade in forex?And what about your target ?Do you think it is OK for 10 pips only?
    You see,Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?
    Your opinions?
    It is possible that the target profit sooner touched, because you made ​​the TP is very close. But I can not guarantee when there is a trend to change direction, and if you do not worry when the trend will cause you to lose 100pips. I think you should change the value to 25 or 40pips SL.

Banned Niqqo is an unknown quantity at this point Niqqo's Avatar
    Thanks
    its sometimes crazy and very hard to understand that 20 pips is a good way to know how to make money and understand everything intrading and 10 pips gains and los of 100 pips is unrealistic.

Banned abdulqadoos is an unknown quantity at this point abdulqadoos's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is a sign of bad money management to attempt to risk more than the target we set for our trades. Usually, an ideal risk to reward ratio is in th neighborhood of 1:2 or else 1:15.

Senior Member baimwong is an unknown quantity at this point baimwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I think it is very likely
    if we give a great tolerance to the target market it's likely we will be touched with the possibility of 90%, if we give too little risk 20 pips for example, it is likely that the risk of us not to be touched by our target.
    so the more we tolerate the market, the more likely we will be touched Target

Senior Member mari1 is an unknown quantity at this point mari1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yap...!
    it is possible if you have 10000$ balance in your account and i think it will a big risk.we can use a simple strategy 15/20 mean 20 pips take profit and 15 pips stop loss it is batter for new traders.

Senior Member kramnik is an unknown quantity at this point kramnik's Avatar
    Thanks
    Basically the most necessary matter to protect in thoughts with regards to foreign exchange on the net trading is that you ought to really remain emotionally calm and in an goal frame of thoughts.If you surrender for an emotions you can turn into an impulsive trader, major you to swiftly lose money inside the foreign exchange market.

Senior Member jun kim is an unknown quantity at this point jun kim's Avatar
    Thanks
    If itarget 10 pips than risk maximum 30 pips. Be realistic don't set you risk target on pips always in percentage of your equity like you enter into a trade and for that trade you decided to risk 2 percent of your equity than according to that calculate you pips and put a stop loss there. it is not possible because by this way you expose you money to be loss the opposite is the right you at least make the risk or stop loss as take profit do not enter any order have risk higher than the target

Banned fx4profit is an unknown quantity at this point fx4profit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think, an excessive amount of having to use a stop loss one hundred pips. imagine if touched stop loss, it's necessary to open trade for ten times to come loss. and even then should profit. if you wish to scalping, higher not use a stop loss, if wrong position simply cut loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 250 of 289 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 260 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)