+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 289 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friends are all possible in forex trading but are you sure you want to use 100 pips risk to take 10 pips profit? You only imagine that if you strike one single loss in trading, you need to make 10 trades with profit to recover your account, so I think this is too far for your stop loss point. You better use a 10 pips profit target and place 30 pips to stop Your loss, but this definitely depends on your trading expertise and your trading strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course my friend, I think it's possible if you have the right knowledge and experience about trading, if not I think it might not be done by anyone and I think if we use good indicators or use robots than is possible, and this is one of the things that is wrong that you will take a high risk but when trading like that you have to understand that you have to keep your trade open for a long time when it's in profit too so you can get more profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should know that success in Forex means long-term success and if you make a small calculation here, you will find that when you lose one position, you will need 10 successful positions to recover losses, you should know that in the long run you don't can profit. and I think the strategy is tiring, because if we are faced with an open position, stop a loss of 100 pips when there is news then to pay for the old we have to do as many as 10x open positions and must take advantage to reach new all we can to cover losses

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course my dear, for me I truly believe that we don't have to take this much risk to get a small profit of only $ 10, we have to make sure we take fewer risks in our trading and that we trade after doing the right analysis and follow all the strategies and I think that's possible but it is very bad risk management. do not use stop loss that is more than the target profit. Your profit must be greater than your stop loss. if you use 100 pips as your risk, you will easily get a lot of losses

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me every day 10 pips is very good with a lot size of $ 1 so in this case if a trader has very good capital in his account like a minimum of $ 200 then it can be traded with a lot size of $ 1 and then can get 10 pips easily on this size which is a very good average income for a trader every day. We are flexible in determining our targets and risk limits in the forex business. So, of course as a trader, we can set our target for 10 pips and 100 pips for risk.

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically we can use any risk reward ratio. But I think 100 pips is risky to produce just 10 pips is not good. When we experience losses, we will lose a lot of the profits we get from many previous trades. This is not good for me, because once I lose, it will make my emotions want to trade again and again and be aggressive and hamesha he itna target set kiya kare ka k or b easily translated hamesha he aesa nahi howa karta hai k wapis market a jaya kare kabhi kabhi aesa hota k apni market is real jagha pays nahi wapis ati hai jiss waja says zyadatar lost ka samna karnay ko parh sakta hai is liye khud ko hamesha he is tarh asay tayar rakha kare.

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mujhe nae lagta ki you aapki strategy achi hi kynki aap kam target profit par lekar chal rahe hia to fire aap tight stop loss to trading sath because the market to support resistance to break par bht bounce yes down hota hai and Ji ye may anyway hi but yah risk aap kaafi jyada le rahe hai jabki aap a reward for the achcha nahi mile raha yaha aap 100 pips ka risk le rahe hai jabki aap 10 bas pips earch ho sakta hi bilkul bhi hai bai jai.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The risk is 100 pips and the target is 10 pips. There is a possibility for hi magar ess strategies as traders ko koi fayda nahi milega, jaise ki so that the good news can stop loss hite karta hai to aapko 10 times profit because get padega jo ki even muskil hota hai humen, humen Apni fortunately aur aur increased because of hoga and meri khud ki yehi custom hai k me hamesha stop loss takreeban take profit say 3 for zyada oper set karta hun jiss waja say me aj kal kafi zyada soch bejar me ho k end we take profit stop loss the ratio of lena chahye ta k hume so that the loss ho b sahi to zyada na howa because aur kamyabi said take profit ho hia kare.

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aise trade mein oak thanks to hoti hai bhai to lose hope of recovering because of kafi bada hai hai, hum ek trade mein recovering forehead kar sakte hai, restoring karne to liye kafi jayda lag teak trading hi, so that SL fir hua to double restore because of hoga bhai trade is risky hi you to. and maybe but with a long stop loss and taking a short profit SL 100 TP 10 is very risky if the stop loss of contact and long to recover the taxable loss that I suggest for our stop loss only with 30 pips only and take profit only with 10 pips it's very realistic

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Taking that big risk for such a small reward is stupid in my own view. Often we experience an open stop loss system. Most traders can set take profit at 10 pips and set stop loss at open ended and when the market goes wrong, they will experience a lot of drawdowns. and that is possible but it means that for every 1 loss position you have to make a profit in 10 other positions to cover losses, also your risk will be very small because the stop loss is big enough, so your profit will be very small

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 289 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)