+ Reply to Thread
Page 208 of 289 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 258 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2889

Thread: Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?

Member rehman1176 is an unknown quantity at this point rehman1176's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yay koe itna acha strategy nahi hay kay aap hundrad dollar ka risk lay kay sirf ten dollar earn kareen it mean kay agar aap ki aik be trade loss kar gayi too aap koo yay recover karna bara he mushkil hoo jayay ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member somoinai is an unknown quantity at this point somoinai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi you guys.
    How many pips does one risk normally after you trade forex? And what about your goals? You think it's OK, just ten points?
    You see, a hundred points and target 10 pips, is it possible?
    Your opinion?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned intal is an unknown quantity at this point intal's Avatar
    Thanks
    we can not analysis the trend so well,when we refer to other experts' analysis,we still feel confused about the trend.Sometimes we will just make an order without responsibility.Is there something that we can do improve this way you expose you money.................

Senior Member shojolhossain001 is an unknown quantity at this point shojolhossain001's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think it is not wise thinking to take big risk for small profit . i think if we take these kind of decision on trading time than sure margin call will come and you will blow up your whole account. i think you should only take 5 pips risk for 10 pips profit , take 20 pips risk for 100 pips profit. i will suggest you to avoid high for small profit in trade.

Banned sushmita is an unknown quantity at this point sushmita's Avatar
    Thanks
    G ye ap ki strategy py depend karta ha.Phaly ap time ko9 set kary is k bad dakhy k ap ko kitny pips ka loss ya profit hota ha.agar ap ko aik tred main 80 or 90 pips ka profit hota hain to ye best ha ap k liye.

Member wicaksono is on a distinguished road wicaksono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think 10 pips is big, sometime I have just 3 pipe, small right? but I just follow the movement market, as long as I get profit no matter at all if I have spent much time to watch the monitor often. I just have deposit small number to trade so 3 pipe safe for my margin.

Senior Member lilitop230 is an unknown quantity at this point lilitop230's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If itargit as the danger point of 30 points. No risk of nuts a realistic goal is inevitable in the share capital, will compete in the trade trade resolution, the two capital increases in which the tie point principle step and stop loss.

Senior Member indiafx is an unknown quantity at this point indiafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My initial risk set to a range between 25-50pips, while the profit is not my limit, what is advantageous when the Sl +1 must be used, it is an important risk management in investing

Member newmultan is an unknown quantity at this point newmultan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bohat hee fazool strategy hay kay aap hundrad dollar risk pay laga kay sirf ten dollar kamayeen aaysy too aap koo agar ten trade main earning hooti hay too aap ess koo one main lose kar dain gay.

Junior Member Jubayar is an unknown quantity at this point Jubayar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    They aim for 10 points, and so that is scalping and seeks to attain its own way and then to petlvr blog for pet lovers find a security framework, and in the same directions hours goose tad ... ... Negative sweet to 100 pips, it would be smarter than that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 208 of 289 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 258 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)