+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 289 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2889

Thread: Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?

Member khalid2 is on a distinguished road khalid2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?

Hi guys!
    How many pips do you usually risk when you trade in forex?And what about your target ?Do you think it is OK for 10 pips only?
    You see,Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?
    Your opinions?
    yeh poossible bhee ho sakta hey but aisa karna dangrous hey aur koi trader bhee itna khatra mool lena naheen chahey ga . kiun keh 100 pips per profit 10 pips ka risk ho itney ho sakta hey hamara account balence hee khatam ho jaey aur bohot kam profit keiliey itna risk koi naheen leta hey .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rtkrr1985 is an unknown quantity at this point rtkrr1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader should do proper trading plan.He can set target 10 pips and stop loss 100 pips.Without plan one can not survive in the forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ShahidMehmood is an unknown quantity at this point ShahidMehmood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think know about ,it is not possible because by this way you expose you money to be loss the opposite is the right you at least make the risk or stop loss as take profit do not enter any order have risk higher than the target...

Senior Member leonardo is an unknown quantity at this point leonardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And there is a high loss profit ratio and also money management and risk management is so important for a trader that so a trader should not take such kinds of risk that he can loss a huge mesyou can be rewardedon the other handsometimes you can be disappointment as if 100 pips risk to get 10 pips as profit is okay but only good trading ability as if like your sl is 10 pips and profit is 30 pips now like trades are in loss and are in profit so 710=70pips and profit 330=90 pips overall +20 means 20 pips profit

Senior Member preimangan is an unknown quantity at this point preimangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If any one take 100 pips risk to get only 10 pipsit is not an wise decision for a good traderyou should avoid tha let alone lots and target 50 pips stop loss 20 pips when i trading i always analysis the market with my trading sytem and choose the best place to open orders that Here profit target is very low among 100 pips but If it is possible then we may 10 pips profit by taking risk of 100 pips with I i take risk of 100 pipsthere is a strong

Senior Member mursyad is an unknown quantity at this point mursyad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that's not a bad thing, because the comparison is not comparable, because of the trading strategies that we should should be able to run with the poise and patience and should be comparable or at least 1: 3 it is more tolerant than can at 1: 10 as the example above.

Senior Member arjulko is an unknown quantity at this point arjulko's Avatar
    Thanks
    meray kheyal sy hameen apni trading sy yahi sikhayat hy k jab ham greed me ziada risk ley k down chaly jaty hen to hameen bohat dukh hota hy agar ham is ko control kr k achi trading or to the point trade kareen to ziada behtar rahy ga .

Senior Member preimangan is an unknown quantity at this point preimangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is probably going to lose to it will be difficult to repeat this does not mean that the strategy is correct but I'm not in shape as well It is possible but you need to ensure that you enter only on clear market that you understand only If the currency trading EUR JPY I use resistance 500-1000 pips and targets achieved 50-100 pips as sure it will be avaliable on this business but in my opinion it will be too risky on this business

Member shawon04 is an unknown quantity at this point shawon04's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex pips is good and profitable for us and every trader can use pips and i think it is best and usefull and i think it is possible risk 100pips and target 100pips .... Because vorex pips is better nd forex s real business and thanks forex buiness.

Member dkdajnwadak is an unknown quantity at this point dkdajnwadak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex markets is a great as a money making business. I think, too much having to use a stop loss as a 100 pips. Imagine if touched stop loss, it is necessary to open trade for 10 times to return loss. And even then must always profit. if you want to the scalping, better not used as a stop loss, if the wrong positions just cutting as a losses !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 289 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)