+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 289 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found that If target 10 pips maximum risk 30 pips. Being realistic does not get you to target risk pips always a percentage of your equity when you enter into trading and to trade as you decide to risk as 2 percent of your equity than when you weigh the pips and place a stop loss there. the analysis is correct, we can get risk reward ratio 10:20 for the right valued !!! and you can take scalping as your strategy and for that you need to study a smaller time frame and find the same direction with higer one then you can trade with 100 pips which is safe is good to hold floatin minus but need good capital for it my target in just 10 days pip i can handle it and get a good profit. You trade using the Take Profit level and Stop the lost level. Take 10 or 20 pips and Stop loses 25 or 35 pips. After Take profit or Stop lost do not trade today. First, set a target day and work and Trade 10 pips is safer than 100 pips. but if you have more than 1000 $ investment, you can manage 100 pips trades as well. at that time you need to wait a while. if you have luck than you will win a profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think 10 pips big, sometimes I have 3 pipes, small right? but I just follow the market movement, as long as I get a profit no problem at all if I spend a lot of time to watch the monitor often. I only have a small deposit to trade so 3 pipes are safe for my margins. It's not a wise thought to take big risks for a small profit. I think if we take this kind of decision at the time of trading rather than call margin will surely come and you will blow up your entire account. I think you should only take 5 pips of risk for a 10 pips profit, taking 20 pips of risk to 100 pips profit. I would advise you to avoid high for small profits in trading. tat is wat called crazy trading style because if you are risking 100 pips for a profit of only 10 pips then it means that if you lose one single trade it will take you 10 different trades for you to be able to recoup the loss and it will not make a trader like that be anything in this market as it will only struggle to break even the whole time while others will throw away the profit from the forex market. and I guess it's very likely that you risk 100pips and you're just trying to hit a 10pips profit alone. It always works like that in the trading business. The more you work hard the more pips you will get. But this kind of trade is never suggested because the risk is too high.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If ten tiles as your goal, then you will be able to make their way as Scalping and you realize Then you can spend less time and direction with high saying: it can be treated to find ... Sweet 100 pips, but I want a floating smart and I think the target dala a day to get enough profit 10-20 pips with size adjusted to the size of existing capital because if the merchants greedy, traders will receive results that will suffer losses that make traders will feel the disappointment of a trader a very disturbing thought You have 10 points, when they have your goals, then you buy a definite speculation about his tactics, and at what time a better way with the right amount of discount work should be equipped, it's possible. 100 Core is suitable for liquefaction, but it requires good money for him. and I think a trader should risk less pips like 20 to 30 when targeting just 10 pips. I trade in scalping style and I am looking for 20 to 30 pips and after getting the desired pips I leave the market. To get 20 to 30 pips, I do not risk more than 30 to 40 pips.

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is a bad way of trading, because it is not balanced between the risks and the likelihood of profit we get. how to trade like that maybe we do, because we alone will arrange it. but how to trade like that, there is still a chance we will lose 100pip, and when that happens, then we will more difficult to restore the loss, because it is too much. 100 pips risk and 10 pips target, is it possible? You can risk 100 pips for a profit of 10 pips but not necessarily wise. Even better if you bet your entire account with just 5 pips using a large lot size. Set a reasonable target, if you target only 10 pips, then you should not risk more than 20 pips. If you believe that the market will move quickly you are also ups and downs allowed to take big risks, duly write. It's actually not a good idea to risk 100 pips and target 10 pips because if the targeted pips fail, the amount already lost is much higher than the amount you want to generate from a particular trade. If you take 10 pips as your target then you can take scalping as your methodology and for that you need to learn the littler timeframe and find the same header with the higher then you can trade safely..100 pips is amazing to withstand glide less, but need big capital for it.

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the case of concentrating on 10 pips which has the highest sensible threat of twenty-five pips. Always being real inclined not to set everyone threatening to concentrate on getting pips is usually a small minor part of the surface in this fairness when you enter the input along with when using everyone operating make a decision to help threaten 3 percent in this justice who has such sensible kind which is outlined by which in turn estimates all those pips along with the location that stop being minimized right there in there. Forex is the largest trading center in asia. In my view, use a drop down of 100 points. Imagine when you finish cutting, and it is likely to be very important to keep the market available back to the floor. Many of us with this disorder are crazy beliefs. In some cases, generating many of us only purchase excellent free responsibility. Wait, can I be rich?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kuya For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, too much use stop loss 100 pips. Imagine if you have reached a stop-loss, you have to open a trading company 10 times to get back to losses. and even then, there is always victory. If you want to go to the surface to better use stop-loss, if only to reduce losses from the wrong location. in my opinion, it's just a very bad idea to trade with such a bad risk ratio. You can win many times but one loss will cost you 10 trading profits. and it is not a good trading practice I think it is possible in forex trading .. if you use more risk you get more profit also in my point of view .. always risk more than your profit because market never stays at one point .. so good for choosing your target like this ..... I have one more observation and it is that we wait all day and most of the time remain negative and after we just become positive, we just try to close the trade, in my view we should not hurry and try to take full advantage of the trade. Risk must be clearly defined in the trading strategy. . .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hulu kuda For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many traders are trading with this trading strategy because the market moves up and down in the day and the traders set their stop loss with many pips and they target the few pips for the profit it is good trading strategy and the traders make income , but some traders prefer low loss than the big loss and they are looking for the market trend . I know it will require me to use more edge contacts there. But sometimes we can not examine patterns well, when we consult with the research of other experts, we are still experiencing confusion about the pattern. Sometimes we will just put the transaction without responsibility. There is something we can fix. I think this is a silly question. Stop-loss is 100 pips and Take benefit is 10 pips. which indicates that you should reduce 90 pips by buying average, and it shows that 90% per your purchase will decrease. Why do you do something 90% chance of you losing? it's crazy, real cash is not a cash experiment. You should take 30 pips reduction stop and profit 30-50 pips

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you believe in the direction of the market, then you should not take your 100% risk. but also predict the possible direction before you reach the goal. because usually the market will move against you before leading to the analysis. I often experience it. So it's better to risk your capital less than 20%. I thought it would be safer. Probably, as long as it's more profitable. I have a target of 10 pips per day, I think this is an easy target, as long as trading with discipline on trading system rules. I want a small profit but can generate consistent profits, so my balance will grow and more secure I think forex is the best job. If the target is 10 pips from the maximum risk of 30 pips. Be realistic not to set risk targets on the pips always in your equity percentage as you enter into trading and for that trade you decide to take a 2 percent risk of your equity than what is in your calculations and give stop loss there. This will bring a potential danger to you in that situation if you set 10 pips focus on income then you have to set a 50-60 pips stop-loss then there is a good chance for you to get a very good profit.

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maybe but why your target is so little. I think you can raise it to a minimum of 30 pips. My logic when taking risks upto 100 pips and only take 10 pips of target then your one loss is worth 10 success. Loss and profit rations do not match. with you. Chronologically, your balance will decreaseif the market moves away from you. You fall into risk. I make myself not stop, but profit system 40 pips. I fell better with this system It targets 10 pips of maximum risk of 30 pips. Be realistic not to set risk targets on pips always in your equity percentage as you enter into trading and for that trade you decide to take a 2 percent risk of your equity than what is in your calculations and give stop loss there.

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your risk ratio is very high. I think this is not a strategy base earning. I am suggested you that you are work the market strategy base. Than you are work the market regular and you are earn the big profit with the low risk. You are earn the money in this business. Your risky is low with high profit. Agar Apne market Mein risk management karna nahi Sikha to pehle risk manager karna seekh le. Risk management aapko Yahi Sikha Diya hai kya aapne risk bahut zyada kam lena hai aur profit achha karna hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 289 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)