+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 289 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2889

Thread: Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?

Member kdowalm is an unknown quantity at this point kdowalm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i only trade when i get some good signals to trade and i always set my take profit and stop loss according to market condition..some time my stop loss only 85 pips and take profit almost 160 pips and i win that trade too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rafik23 is an unknown quantity at this point rafik23's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me i think that if the target is just 10 pips the risk must be no more then 15 pips then the stop loss must 7 pips but if you make your target 10 pips and the risk of loss is 100 pips you can loss all your money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trader ko apne experience ke hisaab se risk leni chahiye agar trader apne experience se jada risk lete hai to unko loss ho sakte hai ess liye trader ko kam risk keno chahiye aur apni capital ko management karke chalni hogi tabhi wo ess business me achhe se earn kar sakte hai.

Senior Member sultankhan is an unknown quantity at this point sultankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai apki bat bhi thk he likn ham wi bhi tb hi kr sakhte hen jb haj us me pori trh succes hen qk tradijg ke esa busniss he jis me hamen kafi risk k sth kam krna prta he is lye hamen chaiye k ham trading me ager profit earn krna chahite hen tu us me ahmen kafi soch smjhbk kam krna prega

Senior Member kitty is an unknown quantity at this point kitty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    personally i think if the movement is slow and you have to play risk 100 pips scalping is still possible.It is very much possible and you are talking about scalping strategy which is an advance strategy for traders . If you can manage 10 pips then you are in good way of trade. My target is 20-30 pips to catch per day.

Member ornit is an unknown quantity at this point ornit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes bro actually I think it is bad strategy stop loss is too large while too little takeprofit perhaps you need to change the SL 20 and TP 40 would be better than what you have said above .

Member rouka443 is an unknown quantity at this point rouka443's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes in this market very big risk but here in this market after you must be know every thing about this market and you must be learning every thing about the trade and you must be have a management capital

Senior Member shinaforex1 is on a distinguished road shinaforex1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trader can do any how they want in the forex market trading business.they can risky much because they want to earn little in the forex market trading business.the forex market trading business is a simple market to read.

Member mani89 is an unknown quantity at this point mani89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think trader have to analysis the market trend to set take profits of 100 pips or 10 pips based on the markets trend the price movement of the markets. so you can get and made with the trading platform as per you knowledge and skills present in the markets.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aysa tou newbie karty hain jin ko ko market ka pata hota hai k kis tarah kam karna hai,aysay trader always loss mai he jaty hain kio k unko yaha par bhut problem rahti hai always ,,agar hum good way sai learn kary tou yai problem ka samna nahe karna parta hai/.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 289 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)