+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 289 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think if we are entry this market we already must know how to manage our portfolio use risk about 100 pips and target 10 pips can be good for scalping but it was need great skill to read market condition 100 pips is very danger cause it was very easy to touched i think use proper money management will be better for us except you are experience trader who have great skill to read about market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips is it possible? Why not it is very easily possible but don't you think you are risking almost 10 times than what you are gaining usually the traders gains almost twice of what they are risking if you are risking 100 pips than for sure you should target for more than 100 pips. and i think it is possible in the trading. if your strategy is like that so you can follow this. but most of the merchandiser act their strategy by 2:1 method. that implementation make 100 pips versus release 50 pips. regular point is depend on your spirit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This matter very strange and dangerous also I do not think Henaka persons are such acts because it acts wrong certainly will lead to a massive loss because we impossible that risk by 10 points to 100 points for the win ten points or loss 100 points that is unreasonable needsto clarify a large order not to fall in these mistakes and I think it is a very good point of discussion , i my opinion we should try to risk 20 pips for getting 20 pips . it should not be like we remain in negative all the time and when the tide turns our way we are simply off with only few pips.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to suntrung For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-25)

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Be realistic don't set you risk target on pips always in percentage of your equity like you enter into a trade and for that trade you decided to risk 2 percent of your equity than according to that calulate you pips and put a stop loss there. it you need to learn smaller time frame and find the same direction with the higher one then you can trade with safely..100 pips is good to hold floating minus, but need good capital for it.
    and yes its possible in this business, if we can trade well we also can make the good profit, the risk in this business is only will be the risk, put that risk anad reward ration can amke us have more change to amke profit, even if we got the loss we need to make recovery on ten times profit

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is quite possible and most of the players that meet the same strategy. Set of stop-loss and a 300pips in 5-7 more advantage of lots of eyes. and it may well. good luck to you. the players, of course, is next, and the market in general this type of trade would be a good thing when they have good news.
    and I think, too a great deal having to employ a stop loss 100 pips. picture if touched stop loss, it is essential to open trade for 10 times to go back loss. and even then must forever profit. if you want to scalping, better not use a stop loss, if incorrect position just cut loss. Forex is a good cash making business. I believe, too much having to use a stop loss 100 pips. Imagine if touch stop loss, it is essential to open trade for 10 times to come back loss. And even then have to always profit. if you desire to scalping, better not use a stop loss, if incorrect position now cut loss. Good luck.

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is top to trade around the �10 a stone level in support of this type of trading. On entering the trade looks in support of with the intention of early 10 pips profit or as soon as the trade starts to stall or run unconscious of momentum. When you rap the target take unconscious 80% of your profits, in this basis by the side of 10 pips with the intention of will be �80, leaving 20% still running move your ban loss up to your record indicate, which in many hand baggage as it and if you take 10 pips as your target then you can take scalping as your strategies and for it you need to learn smaller time frame and find the same direction with the higher one then you can trade with safely..100 pips is good to hold floating minus, but need good capital for it

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it is a very trading strategy to risk a 100 pip to target 10 pips no sensible forex trader will ever trade like that, for me i dont take any trade less than 1:1 risk /reward ratio in any of my trades, it is the application of a good risk to reward ratio that makes a winner even if you loss 70% of you trades and win 30% of your trades, so a bad risk to reward application i s very unhealthy for the account of the forex trader.
    and I think, too much having to use a stop loss 100 pips. If itarget 10 pips than risk maximum 30 pips. Be realistic don't set you risk target on pips always in percentage of your equity like you enter into a trade and for that trade you decided to risk 2 percent of your equity than according to that calulate you pips and put a stop loss there. best job...........

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you use a lot smaller than anything. But if you use a lot higher as 1 or more, then you will not go to work. It will take a big risk for you. In that case, if you set a target of 10 pips profit, then you should set a stop loss of 30-60 pips. So there is a good chance for you to get a good profit.
    and That is so possible as long as you want to get more risks than reward, and I think that is not good comparation, you should use minimun 50:50 both of reward and risks, and that will better if you can make 70:30 for reward : risks :-)

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the target is very small then it is very difficult to place the stop loss. Thus, in such scenarios the best thing we can do is to observe the trade very well and take the best entry level possible without having to hold any floating loss. This way we can almost hit the target most of the times. As far as the risk is concerned if there is too much of loss then better to cut down the loss. and If itarget 10 pips than risk maximum 30 pips. Be realistic don't set you risk target on pips always in percentage of your equity like you enter into a trade and for that trade you decided to risk 2 percent of your equity than according to that calculate you pips and put a stop loss there. it is not possible because by this way you expose you money to be loss the opposite is the right you at least make the risk or stop loss as take profit do not enter any order have risk higher than the target

a

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If itarget 10 pips than risk maximum 30 pips. Be realistic don't set you risk target on pips always in percentage of your equity like you enter into a trade and for that trade you decided to risk 2 percent of your equity than according to that calculate you pips and put a stop loss there. it is not possible because by this way you expose you money to be loss the opposite is the right you at least make the risk or stop loss as take profit do not enter any order have risk higher than the target
    and If the itarget 10 pips as the risk of a maximum of 30 eyes. Always do not the realistic objectives of venture capital in percentage of the PIP joint is near the other part, on trade and measures decided to 2% of the net value when East risk and lose ground to a stop, you can calculate the initial value. I use TF H1 and H4 see train... several times I'm wrong, but try and try again... even if I am not mistaken, he has lost 50 points, see trenIk, on the other hand, if I see a surplus of more than 50 points, get a trend, but it can be more, or 100pips

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 289 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)