+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: share scalping indikator

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do scalp with using stochastic and BB and i also i draw trendline channel ot equidistant channel then i can indicate the support and resistance with good too
    and i want to combine with yours and i hope i can get the best one
    do the best we can

Banned shohel molla is on a distinguished road shohel molla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks a lot brother for share your indicator .Some time ago i Download your indicators .I will set your indicator in my demo account .If your give me well result in demo then i will set it in my real account .Thanks again brother .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    I always not believe on the system that consist on more than three indicatos and never enter untill all become agree here with this indicator if we use faractals than we can make it more better and seconed choice may be zig zag than can tell us about the move and also work for the confirmation of signal.
    indeed sir, I agree with your opinion that if the system uses more than three indicators it will be confusing for traders in the trading business. therefore we are better off using a well tested indicators that give us our ease in opening trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always not believe on the system that consist on more than three indicatos and never enter untill all become agree here with this indicator if we use faractals than we can make it more better and seconed choice may be zig zag than can tell us about the move and also work for the confirmation of signal.

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiron View Post
    Some days ago I have heard this indicator here. But I do not get any profit here.
    So I refuse it but you have posted it for why thanks.
    I have the same opinion, after I tried the result was not optimal. many false signals that arise. My advice is not better indicator for scalping.

That's just criticism and suggestions, thank you for TS.

Member Hiron is on a distinguished road Hiron's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some days ago I have heard this indicator here. But I do not get any profit here.
    So I refuse it but you have posted it for why thanks.

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sinaga View Post
    Here I will share indicators for scalping. This indicator is quite easy to understand and simple. confirmation for opening trades just waiting for a signal that he gives. I use this indicator for the Asian market and America. the result was satisfactory. Please try it out .
    After I try to use your indicators give a good result and I am trying to TFH1, with confirmation in TFM15 OP. However, other indicators of additional need for easy to read the signal. I recommend to medium-term traders, not for the short term.

Senior Member shamakhan86 is an unknown quantity at this point shamakhan86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am already using the same indicator along with few other indicators and tools. I found this indicator very very effective and good for medium term trades but it is not good for scalping. It can also be used for long term with further analysis but in any condition it is not suitable for short term trades.

Member marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for sharing your indicator. i will apply in my demo account. basically i used William percentage indicator for scalping. it is helpful and no need to install because it is automatically build up with mt4 terminal. i used this indicator in m15 time frame.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for the indicator. The indicator seems like a moving avarage to me. But I seems really very interesting. And if I can get some good results from it then I will surely post something to share my experience with it. Thanks for sharing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast