+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 86 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast

Thread: How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade.

Banned mbloo is on a distinguished road mbloo's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is through the act of hedging that i di turn a loosing trade to a winning trade through the hedging factor i had the best kind of trading in the market and through that way i know that i will have the best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you my dear friend for this wonderful strategic and profitable and profits turned into losses through demo account already is a good strategy, but really contain some of the risks in the market which lead to losing money .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zulfikar fx is an unknown quantity at this point zulfikar fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I thought to turn defeat into victory trade, of course, we have to fix the maximum trade, we find where the fault is what makes us lost in this trade, we improve the full error, so that the future of our trade is always beneficial, but if we do not want learn from mistakes, then we can not change the trade from defeat into victory.

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trader ko apne losing trade ko profit me badal ne ke liye hedging use kar sakte hai agar yaha pe buy kiya hai aur minus me ja raha hai to sell kar ke usme profit bana ke woh trade tab close kare jab price up trend me aa jaye. Ishi tarah se tarder loss ko profit me convert kar sakta hai.

Junior Member suhasrn is an unknown quantity at this point suhasrn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir your this post is really very informative. It is improve my knowledge. Please keep updating post like this to us. We want to be an expert trader in Forex business.
    suhasRN

Banned ali002 is on a distinguished road ali002's Avatar
    Thanks
    sir ager ap loss se bachna chahte hein v.to ap thore pese se trading karein or stop loss ko use karein kam se kam point pe.

Member Good Morning is an unknown quantity at this point Good Morning's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, its like a demand and supply areas, equilibrium prices. Sure you have to make two kind of pending orders. But the problem is when there is a fals break out before beack to its real direction. How do you spot this false movement? There you will get your stop loss hit if there's any.
    'eLCy'

Member allergroup is an unknown quantity at this point allergroup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello, yeah its good you have y our own trading strategy or system.. its very good that you find the way to trade a proffitable congrats, so make your system perfect and trade more..
    good luck to you and a lot of pips

Senior Member dennyandre is on a distinguished road dennyandre's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mastery of fear and greed must be controlled, because it comes from our subconscious and nature he will act according to what I have already over. In the transaction status loss, traders fear will only focus on the information that justify their opinions and ignore factors that are contrary to his opinion. be your best and use your knowladge.....

Banned chandrabd1971 is on a distinguished road chandrabd1971's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, but it does not work in this scenario when always.most fake moves a real direction.l September before the market will want to know what this is no way to fake it is real or fake move.sometimes ring to see if anything fails, then when you do not know, if this is true, then, that an indicator of the success of the globe you will find out the real from the really opportunity.do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 86 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)