+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 86 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast

Thread: How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade.

Member masdarfx is an unknown quantity at this point masdarfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    seems to me to be able to reverse the loss into a victory is to trade in accordance with risk management and good money management. so that when we trade, trade that we do can make a profit and generate targets that we have set. I think it is not easy to trade with risk management, therefore we should be able to condition her self so accustomed

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hamza.sheikh is an unknown quantity at this point hamza.sheikh's Avatar
    Thanks
    in forex trading if you want to be get the profit from trading its better for you that you may trade with small size and with short term its a good trading and the result you may earn more profit end of the day. and if we can change the quality of trading that we have, then we can also alter the results that we will get in trading. and the first thing we should do is to improve the capabilities and skills we have in trading, can also be added.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sutrisno is an unknown quantity at this point sutrisno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post
    Forex Trading Strategies How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade.

Forex trading pair: GOLD = XAU USD
    This is an interesting trade on the forex pair XAU USD.
    In the chart above, we see a series of forex price action inside bars. (Highlighted in the blue box)
    Meaning bars that are smaller than the previous bars.
    When a series of inside bars like the above happen.
    It means that price is having an indecision of where to go.
    Its like it is gathering momentum, for a burst out of either side.
    Which could either be up or down.
    So what happened in this scenario is that we placed 2 pending orders. A buy and a sell.
    These 2 orders are marked by the gold line (entry) and the red line (stoploss).
    So the buy order triggered. (Gold line -Entry) and we got in on a buy trade.
    With that, i took away the pending order for the sell trade and made it a stoploss for the buy order.
    Forex Trading Strategies How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade

When i trade, i would usually have 2 take profit targets.
    So that when take profit 1 is hit. Which is marked by the purple line. I would have taken my first profit off and shifted my stoploss for position 2 to break even.
    By doing so, i am also on the SAFE side. As price may hit Take profit 1 and reverse back down.
    And as i have taken profit a TP1, my 2nd positions stoploss is shifted to breakeven.
    So i am in a FREE trade.
    So whether or not it may hit TP2. I have already gotten profits.
    In this scenario, i have taken profit at TP1 and my 2nd position has hit my stoploss for breakeven.
    So im out for this trade.
    From this scenario you can see that i am not always perfect.
    No one is.
    By trading on the above method, we are sure that our account size will grow consistently.
    Forex Trading Strategies How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade

Lets look at what happen next.

Price went right down after which.
    So if i hadnt had a TP 1 and TP2 method.
    I would have kept my stop loss at the red line.
    And made a loss on this trade.
    BUT By doing playing the above method.
    Instead i have gotten profits..
    I hope you gain something from this post. Let me know if you did.

Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor

with trading as it is the same as sclpingan, due to take very small profits, and can do a lot of entries every day?

Banned sm2019 is on a distinguished road sm2019's Avatar
    Thanks
    very good.boohat he useful information hai.main bhi gold ki trading kar raha hun.gold ki market main fluctuation boohat zyaada hai is liey main mostly pending orders lagata hun peak points pay.

Senior Member jaman0089 is an unknown quantity at this point jaman0089's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is a really good easy way to buy and sell securities of Forex, but the time has come, the Forex trading trading education money, and individual guidance when the prize is always use he can spot forex. The money market is low relief, very good cause to latter development which is also for sale to see, money trading Forex trade improvement.

Banned MASUMBD02 is an unknown quantity at this point MASUMBD02's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think we are able to not simply make use of this tactic. Your movement of currency trading just isn't easy, although quite intricate, to ensure in any other case cautious we are able to drop. However TS possesses presented an alternative solution in order to overcome these. This kind of choice may be taken into consideration. Other than, most of us must also get skills in the way most of us handle this.

Banned namus is an unknown quantity at this point namus's Avatar
    Thanks
    The only way i have turn a loss in to profitable trade was when i was losing almost 500pips on a jpy pair and i have to wait for weeks before the trade can turn to a profitable trade, the only thing i will say i have done to turn a losing trade to a profitable trade was to wait and then use good money management

Senior Member tubul is an unknown quantity at this point tubul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we can change the quality of trading that we have, then we can also alter the results that we will get in trading. and the first thing we should do is to improve the capabilities and skills we have in trading, can also be added.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kama View Post
    in forex trading if you want to be get the profit from trading its better for you that you may trade with small size and with short term its a good trading and the result you may earn more profit end of the day.Good luck>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ][][][][][][]][] <<<<<<<<<<<<<
    yes you can get started by using the smallest lot
    you can raise the lot periodically when a profit
    This is called compounding strategy,
    capital raising strategy is very effective way for small investors
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member shoukat naaz is an unknown quantity at this point shoukat naaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    men forex trading merket men kabhi bhi aik hee trading strategy use naheen kaee hey forex trading market men men is men trading karney keiliey hamesha neai neai trading strategies use karta rehta hun jis kee mujhey asanee sey samajh a jaey men us men trading karta hun ager profit ho to phir wohee .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 86 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)