+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Thread: How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade.

Senior Member sir is an unknown quantity at this point sir's Avatar
    Thanks
    I actually have some experienced when my losing trades becomes a profitable trades,it happens all the time. I just allow myself a 50 pips stop loss per trades and when my position floats in negative I just waited for the market to reach my stop loss. Sometimes doing nothing and staying in relax and calm mood can help our trading in moments of critical situations.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khalid2 is on a distinguished road khalid2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh bhee method theek ho ga but men hedge sey bhe profit ley leta hon men forex men pehley opposit wale tarde sey earning kar key baad men loss walee trade ko wait kar key close kar deta hoon is taraha forex market sey meree loss walee trade profit men bhee badl jatee hey .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member JABLAYFX is an unknown quantity at this point JABLAYFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    instead of the previous trade closing we are opening a trade to the same amount of leverage amount to other side and learn the skills and knowledge we will continue to grow and when to like that then we are to get the better profit

Banned kant is an unknown quantity at this point kant's Avatar
    Thanks
    A very informative and interesting post but sir for this do we require to take up two trades simultaneously so that after taking take profit 1 we can continue with the other trade but if because of money management we are trading with the minimum single lot so in that case shall we continue or take profits and get out of the trade.

Member Atomic is an unknown quantity at this point Atomic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks dear ap ny humen etni info di ap ki is info sy hum loss kam kar sakty hain or profit zeiyda main new hun or mujhy infi ki bhut zarurt ha bhi qk mujhy 5 din huwa hain is forum pa work karty howy mujhy asi info ki bhut zarurt ha.

Senior Member azmatullah is an unknown quantity at this point azmatullah's Avatar
    Thanks
    agar aap ka trade lost me chala gaya ho to aap ose profit me la sakte hai leken os ke liye aa ko intizaar karna hoga . aap ko ye dekna hoga ke market kis taraf jata hai . aur agae aur bee lost me gaya to ose close karna agar aap ke pass equity ziada hai to ziada der tak chorhna hoga trade ko .

Senior Member Sinshy is an unknown quantity at this point Sinshy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The conversion process is not easy or trivial task at all as it should be sacrificed on the merchant's Hsabna this rule since the beginning of the deal and take the necessary bricks in the event do so as this is not easy

Senior Member runa4x4u is an unknown quantity at this point runa4x4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend I think we can make our losing trades to winning trades by adding more capital while trading. that means we can add more capital and have to wait till the price rebound. But I think it is not the right point but I think we can use the hedging strategy too.

Banned subnkur is an unknown quantity at this point subnkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    with foreign currency trading if you want to become find the benefit from exchanging the healthier that you deal having small dimensions is actually short-run the a superb exchanging plus the end result you could gain additional profit end from the time.

Senior Member al-furqan is on a distinguished road al-furqan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    any trader who is able to achieve what you just achieved now is a very knowledgeable trader because without the right knowledge he will never be able to turn it into anything of such so you need to acquire the right knowledge for you to be able to know if this is what you have set out to do or not

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)