+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: How many indicators do you have?How many are you using now?

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    For indicators that have no more than three indicators and I relied on these indicators in the way your topic contains a command contrary to the Forum Rules which you you put a site other than the site InstaForex Company that Indian Forum you must delete this link before the ban membership.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned laljawahar is an unknown quantity at this point laljawahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading ma aap kam kar boht kuch hasal kar sakta or ak achi earning hasal kar sakta forex trading ka liy aap ko learning karna ho ge or kuch time aap ko demo account ma kam karna ho ga.forex trading ma aap kis time bhi kam kar sakta ha. market knowledge achi ho ge to aap ko profit hasal ho ga lose nahi ho ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tayebawey is an unknown quantity at this point tayebawey's Avatar
    egypt-ainshams-kafrelshorafa-st.13ahmad badawey-cegal
    Thanks
    On Too often find some Almtajrien to use some of the indicators and frequent dealings with the index became able to predict it Baltjah next and of course taking into account the experience in trading and to choose a spouse and political conditions that place, but of the indicators used by traders and indispensable is the index Almovenj Avrig is very famous in his analysis of the price and always correct predictions

Banned mar1990 is on a distinguished road mar1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    a.o.a
    ~~!!@@@#
    trading kk lyy boht syy indicators are available in forex market ..........
    when i chat with them and found well answering about my trade and the best ooff ironfx,,,,ironfx ki wjha sy mmain apni incom ko dubble kr skta hunn ;;;;;; is k allava bb boht sy trading kk plate form hann lakin mmary seniours isi ko ous krty hann is ly mmain bb issi ko hee ouss krta hunn ;;; i available on it and i like it very much,,,,~~!!@@@
    i have used a web plateformm and mt4,,,, mt4 is avery best ooff all ,,,,,market mmain is ka combinations hann,,,,,,our heart and our statage all time brooker pr hee depond krty hannn,,,,,,,

Senior Member mujeeb is on a distinguished road mujeeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i have no indicator kuon k meine abhi trading ni shoru kuon k mujhe abhi 1 month huwa hai forex pe kam kertay aur mein abhi forum pe kam ker raha hun lakin meine learning ki hai indicator k baray mein mujhe to my4 acha laga hai kuon k ye indicator kafi useful aur helpful hai user k liye.

Member jashar is an unknown quantity at this point jashar's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are lot of indicators are using in the market but i use 4 to 5 indicators during my trades

Member tamiunsoed is an unknown quantity at this point tamiunsoed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you know it's a lot but that I apply just 3 indkator it .. so do not get confused ...

the more indicators is not necessarily the better

Banned beamsteam is on a distinguished road beamsteam's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have more than 50mindicatores.. but u perfer manual trading so am use inly the moving average then how i trade no no i als the trendline =.. resistance and support.. and aslo use the action price pattern and try to ue the candle stick pattern..

Banned dimaz99 is an unknown quantity at this point dimaz99's Avatar
    Thanks
    As traders in the forex industry, you present love admittance to too umpteen indicators, but you can't e'er use all of them, so the alternative is to choose the paw erstwhile for your trading. For me, i'm using meet iii indicators which is shifting cypher, rsi and mac

Senior Member bilal02 is on a distinguished road bilal02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trade me jo bhi indicator save hen me wo he istamal karha hun is se bahir jany ka mera koi khayal nahi he our na he me is se bahir comapany ke ijazat ke bagair ja sakta hum our bahir jany ke leay mujeh sab se pahly muqarah had me reh kar acha kam kar na hoga is ke bad he kisi our indicatore ko istimal karny ka kosish ki jasakti he

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)