+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 910 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 649 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 9095

Thread: What method of trading do you use ??

Senior Member lokeshkharb will become famous soon enough lokeshkharb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really like with strategy very simple that people not created a headache mainly because too many indicators that we placed on our MT4. It will be smart to keep and eye on news release to be able to have a good knowledge of what is happen around the world.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ashish66kumar is an unknown quantity at this point ashish66kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji aha bhai kog jab bhi kabhi hum trading start karte hai to sabse pahle hum to uske baare me achhi tarah se study karte hai ki market ka structure kya tab uske baad me hum trading ko start karte hai ji ha hum bilkul hi simple samethod use karte hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member agular is an unknown quantity at this point agular's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    any method is good in forex. we must measure and be consistent. obviously always on the advice of brokers. the best or a good point is to see every day the market. review as is our daily investment allows us all to know how we are in the market. daily checkup is important but also stay connected with forex, but do not make this something that makes us bad

Junior Member TheGreat1 is an unknown quantity at this point TheGreat1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most suitable Is to combine both Fundamental and technical analysis . And most importantly people use one indicator alone which is most wrong, to enhance and improve trading analysis its better to combine two or more indicators .

Junior Member ranamayurd is an unknown quantity at this point ranamayurd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello trader

Now a days I use MACD Indicator and also RSI it is make a good profit for me. I had deposited only 30$ and make three times Profit of 40$ it mean 40$ X 3 times = 120$ ,
    so please if you have any idea about MACD send me a tips.

Banned akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever's Avatar
    Thanks
    main hmehsa price action trading karta hu aur main kabhi bhi koi indicator nae use krta hu kynki starting main maine indicator ki help leni suru ki thi to easy laga but bad main mujhe laga ki isse chart aur jyada confusing ho jate hai

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the technique or method to use when making an investment in forex is recommended by my broker.
    who better than to give me the best advice on how much and how to invest.
    for my broker and the best method he uses is much more technical approach, analyze all situations in order to carry out operations

Senior Member vicky007 is an unknown quantity at this point vicky007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir you asked very good question.. yes i am agree with you.. forex trading my ham be each other ki copy krty hain jis se hame boht achi help milti hy jis se ham anpe trading my improvement laty hain or enjoy krty hain.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ichimoku is a complete tool that you can use in forex. helps you with a strategy to be used in your transaction. analysis techniques,
    but the best herramenta is the advice of your broker

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex ke ke market me trade ko time de kar analysis karni hogi trading karne se pahle trader ko achhe se analysis karni chhaiye tabhi trade open karni chahiye aur trader ko hamesha market ko follow karni chahiye tabhi yaha par achha kar sakte hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 910 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 649 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)