+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 910 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 241 641 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 9095

Thread: What method of trading do you use ??

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlive View Post
    bai saab ji pehle tuh app ko es kam mai hard work karni chahi aa fer app es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek acha bussinesss hai hum forex mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex mai app apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum forex mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji
    ha bhai thik btaea he hard work and ashi knwledge ke sath hmm is buisness me ashi success hasil kar skte hein bhai,forex ek esa buisness he jisme hmm agar hard work krege to bhut sara profit bhut jaldi and km time me hasil krege

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji pehle tuh app ko es kam mai hard work karni chahi aa fer app es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek acha bussinesss hai hum forex mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex mai app apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum forex mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Junior Member alzahda is an unknown quantity at this point alzahda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ln this case it means we cant ignore news or fundamentals totally but the main is the technical.since all the action is happening on the charts so it means that is where we have to be most of the time.the signals from indicators will work best specially after the important news already released.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sue fx is an unknown quantity at this point sue fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    technical analysis upabout u market will end up being the very best and straightforward suggests that to firmly start market analysis after that appreciate a a strong profitable entry points to firmly enter inside the entire market. even if fundamental analysis can be a fundamental influencing issue with regard to making greater choices, it is not simple to firmly perceive, adhere to in comparison to firmly the actual technical analysis.

Junior Member hichemlamine is an unknown quantity at this point hichemlamine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I try as possible as I can to use both technical and fundamental anlysis as I think that they are dependent without negleting the importance of having a clear strategie and to be patient because earning money can not be in a short time

Senior Member siddiq2016 is an unknown quantity at this point siddiq2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mn forex mn pichly 3 years say kam kar raha hun or mn ney bht say method use kiye hn or is mn sab say zeyada mujhe macd or parabolic sar k use kiya or in ko sab say behtar method paya.

Junior Member hichemlamine is an unknown quantity at this point hichemlamine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using a lot of indicators makes me too very confused that is why I try as possible as I can to use simple strategies without negleting the possibility of loss because I think it is not 100% safe

Banned rohitkumar11 is an unknown quantity at this point rohitkumar11's Avatar
    Thanks
    me to abhi forex me new hu mujhe trade karna nahi aaya hai me demo account me trade karta hu aur real acount me maine kabhi trade kiya nahi ya aur me indian forex me yahi sab learn karne aya hu aur me real account me kese trade karte hai wo sab sikhana chhata hu i sliye me abhi demo me trade karta hu

Banned OM PRAKASH MISHRA is an unknown quantity at this point OM PRAKASH MISHRA's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i am a new comers do i really don't know much about this kind of system but reading from here i came to know about this one and i think i will start to do it better as i go with one or more strategies indicator. i would like to request everyone to give me more knowledge about this one so i can do better on this service. than k u so much about this kind of threads to give such useful knowledge...

Member aly2 is an unknown quantity at this point aly2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the technical analyst is very important. because the forex market often show movements which repeat, so it can be analyzed with analysis techniques. and me to included the use of analysis techniques to predict movements in the market.thank

+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 910 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 241 641 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)