+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 910 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 9095

Thread: What method of trading do you use ??

Member duaa khan is on a distinguished road duaa khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always use little lot size means if i want to trade with 0.10 i put my buy or sel order only 0.03 and set else 0.07 as 2 limits above or blew my trade coz no trades always go to profit sudenly when it shows ma floating my other stop will hit and i will got more profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kharisma is an unknown quantity at this point kharisma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use scalping trading because scalping technique will make my real trading account became
    profitable and i can make my real trading account far from margin call , i dont have to wait for ling time to make money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rizwan341 is an unknown quantity at this point rizwan341's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading make me easy to understand for what i will do technical analysis became my first choice for my trading then i have to learn some characteristics of chart, indicators and also some strategies to make me flexible forex trading need good discipline..

Member mkbhatti is an unknown quantity at this point mkbhatti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar tu ap 100% profit chahty han tu yeh itna asan nahi hai is kay liy ap ko kafi mehnat kanri parti hai is main ju method use karta hon us main 100 % nahi profit nahi hota main ju use karta hon us main 72% hota hai or yeh ik acha profit hai.

Senior Member Bahuliya82 is an unknown quantity at this point Bahuliya82's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will do technical analysis became the chose of forex trading have to learn and some characters of the forex can well doing the great earning money . I feel having the good touch of the all the analysis will benefit to earn money from the forex.

Banned tayyab982 is on a distinguished road tayyab982's Avatar
    Thanks
    main forex mein new ho aur muj ko forex mein trading krna ka itna nahi pata hai main bhi tk learning kr rha ho . kyun ka forex mein trading krna se pehla ap ko learning krna bhut zarari hai trading ka liya ap ko knowledge ki bhi bhut zarart hoti hai aur market ki condition bhi bhut zarari hai aur jis cheez per aap trading krna chata ho us ka bara mein aap ko full information ho.

Member masdarfx is an unknown quantity at this point masdarfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade using technical analysis that I have learned and I am only referring to the horizontal line and fibo tools, the tools have been provided in MT4 I tried to analyze the market so that I can benefit, as long as I can keep my money management use , the analysis is wrong because I am afraid I do not rely on money management as a key element in trade

Banned sofiulalam is an unknown quantity at this point sofiulalam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sentimental analysis is the little famous between the 3 types of analysis but equally copernican as well. you should focus on economic data daily and then make a decision with technical analysis. I not understand how sentiment analysis work so I try to add technical and fundamental to help my trading and make profit. There are times when i am not successful in making good trades but overall i am able to make some net profit.

Member shafiqalfatah is an unknown quantity at this point shafiqalfatah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to gi sahi bat ha open trading karta hun kyu ke mujhey ko jab jis qisam ki trading achi lag rahi hoti hey ya pher us main mujhey ko profit nazer aa raha ho to main muqey ki munasbat se use trade ko karta hun

Senior Member andya andry is an unknown quantity at this point andya andry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i using very simple method. i used no indicators ,and combine it with using small lot size. so if i make wrong analysis ang got loss floating ,i will waiting until my entry close ,before making another entry position

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 910 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)