+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 910 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 9095

Thread: What method of trading do you use ??

Senior Member Jet is an unknown quantity at this point Jet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, in forex trading i certainly I consider its no double that i 'm so a lot eager of forex. however i very fell well to perform fundamental technique of trading. so through this manner we can perform much better. through which method we can learn a lot because well because earn a lot because well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ponanandan2017 View Post
    Forex trading business is risk business, so, you will learn and practices the Forex trading from the demo account, penitence and discipline trading only to make the profit money in the Forex trading business.
    me bhi hmesha hi ashi learning and practice ke sath hi is business ko age lejana chahta hun jehi asha option he bhai isi ke sath hmm isme successful ho skte hein bai je mera sabse asha business he me isko bhut like karta hun

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ponanandan2017 is an unknown quantity at this point ponanandan2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading business is risk business, so, you will learn and practices the Forex trading from the demo account, penitence and discipline trading only to make the profit money in the Forex trading business.

Member elgazawy1992 is an unknown quantity at this point elgazawy1992's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many of mothd you should comman one i thing witch is the bolling band strategie it hase help me a lot in my recente trade , it was intreduced to me by a freind of mine and now i would like to learn the momentum indicator

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well in fact my dear, I agree with you and i definitely do find that my technique whilst trading is actually to concentrate alot upabout my target. me personally as well. mix many indicators will just build all of us all baffled. much better to make use of a maximum of two indicators because a verification signal. I always employ Bolinger bands and moving average because my indicator. each tend to be fairly good.

Banned shagufta is an unknown quantity at this point shagufta's Avatar
    Thanks
    No matter what trading method you choose you will still encounter losses and that there is no trading method that can deliver best result use simple method based on support and resistance plus trend lines combine many indicators will only make us confused

Member arshad420 is an unknown quantity at this point arshad420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    Hello friend,
    I do not like to use too much indacators because that makes me frustrated. I like to use simple method based on support and resistance plus trend lines. I use MA indicator to confirm signals.
    dear friend hum support or resistance ki help sy trading kr skty hin jo ap ny kha hai MA indicator ap ko confirm signal data hai mam to yah khon ga koi bhi indicator confirm signil nhi data only moving average kosh best hai

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best trading method I use to trade in the forex market is scalping, this is the best method I think that is perfect for my kind of trading because I want to trade and make money daily so that at least I can make a daily withdrawal.

Member fx-stock is an unknown quantity at this point fx-stock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what method of trading do you use ??
    book, Against The Gods: The Remarkable Story of Risk (Wiley, 1998) is titled,
    Awaiting the Wildness. When we want to be picadores, we want to
    first await the wildness in a market, then await the beginning of its passing,
    and then help ourselves to a hefty profit. You may wonder a little bit that

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes certainly my dear, no double I absolutely do believe that trading methods depending on each individual I prefer the method of trading is always simple and easy to assume we analyze because the forex market is too complex and are difficult so I think naked as well as a simple trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 910 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)