+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 139 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Foggy trading Time.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is impossible to find a concept that is obviously constant in the market square. several times the cost so far up is not in all circumstances and to reduce the clear pattern to follow such situations, it is good to avoid the actual encounter for a long time related to waiting for a good transfer. smoking may confront us all reducing the deterioration of bets in strikes. Towering scenarios help with purchases, consider revenue and small earnings. and the falling market really logically leads the shops leading into recession and reduces the possibility of generating a satisfactory profit being the cause of the loss in some periods for the case I am currently waiting and seeing. Analysis of all market factors, when I see that the market will now fit my analysis, then I trade and set a stop loss and take advantage of the fog of the channel price period, either up or down.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhai me to kheta hon traeding ka koi temi ni hona chahiy ap kjb temi mily ap traed krna shuro kr do r aagr temi dekhty rho gay to phir temi he dekhty rh jao gay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bachaya786 For This Useful Post:

MARandhawa (2018-06-28), Unregistered (2)

Member Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,395 Times in 635 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear g mey trading tb krta ho Jan market clear signal dry kyun keh market mey fast movement ho ys na ho me market key clear trend ko watch krta ho and trade pata ho but jab news time hi to meet trade no krta kyun tab boat risk hota he jnb g

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rajpoot771 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-26), billyboy00007 (2018-06-29), Nirzana (2018-06-27), Raja551 (2018-06-29), ravi999 (2018-06-30)

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,350 Times in 2,470 Posts
    AP ki post. Bohat achi ha. Lekn mery point of view se. Trading ka koi time nai hota AP jub chahu trading Kar skty ho. . Bs apko market ka pata hona chahiye k high ho ri ha .. lekn trading ka koi aysa time Ni ha jdr AP trading na KR skty hn .. Forex trading he ak aysa business ha jdr AP jub b trading KR skty Han.. business KR skty Hain.. thank you

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FM2127 For This Useful Post:

FM1881 (2018-07-01), zk090 (2018-06-30)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trader wohi acha ha and wohi in profit jata ha ke jo apni strategy ke mutabiq trade ka wait kerta ha , ye zarori ha ke range market mi trading se perhez kerna lazmi ha kuke is ke bad he koi na koi trend start hota ha.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,058 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aisi situation main mery khial sy humien trading nahi karni chahiye jo keh normal situation main karty hain aisi situation main yeh hota hai keh kafi arsy tak market sideways main chalti hai bar bar wo aik khas channel main ya support resistance ke darmiyan hi ghoom rahi hoti hai aur wo apny levels ko break nahi kar pa rahi hoti aisi situation main mery khial sy retail traders hi kamyab ho paty hain kiyun keh wo working hi sirf aisi situation main karty hain
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

bachaya786 (2018-06-26), JahanZaib (2018-07-01), jimmy17 (2018-06-28), kashi93 (2018-06-25), MARandhawa (2018-06-28), Raja551 (2018-06-27), Unregistered (1)

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this critical situation I will wait and see. Analysis of all market factors. When I see that the market will now fit my analysis, then I trade and set a stop loss and make a profit. I always recommend that you never trade today, situations you do not understand. and I personally will always be easier to see than wait until my spouse and I have actually identified the right place to manufacture the industry. time swapping the misty period will definitely make us more confused to investigate. It's really the same as the current market in sideway disease.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to camefx For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-18), Unregistered (2)

Member MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,765 Times in 581 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We all know that while forex trading market is open 24 hours a day and we can trade anytime but the London session and you new York session has more volatility add market moves more because their time huge volume is being traded. So I think we should always trade during London and New York session because I think day time we can make good profit buy trading in Forex trading market.

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to MARandhawa For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-06-30), bali351 (2018-06-21), billyboy00007 (2018-06-29), danish555 (2018-06-20), jimmy17 (2018-06-29), kashi93 (2018-06-21), Mustansir (2018-06-28), Nirzana (2018-06-27), Raja551 (2018-06-21), rehanayaz (2018-06-18), sakigbest (2018-06-22), sarfraz786 (2018-06-22), Unregistered (2)

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We fail to choose the right size to do these concerns, this business is a place to live where you bang on to face the human dimension to do merchandise and you someone to use your participation to get the benefits of stating this perform. When I see the market fluctuations too high to assume something I just enough for a while at that session I lost a big investment because I took high leverage to make some good profits but the market moves so fast I failed to close my trades before that touch the margin line.

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When there is a forex news release, you can see volatility in any direction, so try to trade in such an environment is very difficult, so try to avoid trading during that time because you can lose capital very easily. and forex is the best It is true for all businesses and every stage. I know that Forex is a risky business and it is not an easy business. A good trader also can not take concrete decisions in trading. I think at that point it is necessary to observe the market situation until and unless it becomes clear. So, learn more and make money in forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 139 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)