+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 139 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 ... LastLast

Thread: Foggy trading Time.

Senior Member shuaib is on a distinguished road shuaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no time i will treadeing better time no fixes time and it is very difficult to receive any signals or hints about loses and profits a good treader also can do not take concrete decisions on forex business treading...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dano is an unknown quantity at this point dano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by faceebook View Post
    foggy trading Time.This moment I wait and see. Analysis all market factors, when I see that market is now going to according my analysis then I make trade and set stop loss and take profit. I always suggest you never trade, that situation you not understand.
    If the lazy one knows the secret way of the forex trading and the knowledge of trading and have the strategy to gain the profit of the market.i am sure that if the lazy person all this thisgs have he may do it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned faceebook is an unknown quantity at this point faceebook's Avatar
    Thanks
    foggy trading Time.This moment I wait and see. Analysis all market factors, when I see that market is now going to according my analysis then I make trade and set stop loss and take profit. I always suggest you never trade, that situation you not understand.

Banned Raba1 is an unknown quantity at this point Raba1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer a quiet and do not make trades if the market moves very passive. Because the market is so, very annoying. And the European session and the American market is a pretty damn good time to trade than Australia and the Asia session. Thanks><><><>><><><><>

Senior Member raj93066 is on a distinguished road raj93066's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The foggy time only when the news is to be released in it and we goi in the consfusion by thinking it is the good time to trade or not we do tthe trading in it or not then in this confusion we get the lot of the loss so make the money by the news trading in it...

Banned alibaba1 is an unknown quantity at this point alibaba1's Avatar
    Thanks

Forex Time Limitations

Forex do any time and any way but in a week two days Saturday and Sunday are closed market ,in these days ,we did not do trading but do posting.

Senior Member sufalabiswas is an unknown quantity at this point sufalabiswas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The orbicular scheme looking is console not make remarkably The main present is the position in the euro separate, in improver to what the Amalgamated States faces multiplicative business challenges and pokey development is change for Asian economies.

Senior Member iago aspas is an unknown quantity at this point iago aspas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, it is important to choose the best time to trade because if you choose a right time and have an experiance by the time, you can have a good position and start earning profits continuously

Senior Member jolodot is an unknown quantity at this point jolodot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed if we do trade in the absence of a strategy that we can not possibly understand it and understand it will be like a fog in which we can not see and read where the direction of movement in the trade

Banned imran1331 is an unknown quantity at this point imran1331's Avatar
    Thanks
    We use apply our strategies at this point in order to try and make sure that we do not lose in such times. breakouts occur in Forex trading, but the traders are the ones to find it and profit from using it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 139 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)