+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 139 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Foggy trading Time.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The group Those involved then also apply with forex in intermittent quantization therefore on the lie program and it is open. So forex is the way of Income for people who collect almost machine voice and use internet online using voice. So, Forex implementations become a source of revenue in difference with different conversations. and I prefer that enough and do not trade if the market moves very passively. because the market is very, very annoying. a good trader can also take a connecter decision on trading, I think at that point it is necessary to see the market situation up and unless it becomes clear

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cadamkhan For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-10-31)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most marketing is not clear - this is a clear indication of the market situation. It is very difficult to get a signal or an indication of use. A good dealer is also a trade-specific decision. I think now we have to monitor the situation in the market so when and if it turns out. It is important to choose individual instant to transact because if you take the moment and soul of experience with period you can have a safe and productive part of the business, in all indications and you can make love to future trends.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-10-31)

Member rarabudig will become famous soon enough rarabudig's Avatar
    Thanks
    I anticipate that the main thing to do when you see volatile trade is that you are not eager to make crafts and take out the mart until the innocence award is what you should do, the unexpected events that happen to you if you ask me. and Forex can be a solution for revenue for those who collect knowledge about laptops & internet usage knowledge online. we must have the choice to trade. and that we must follow discipline as our rule. time and have experience when you can have a good attitude and win the position. Enter our vague database of opportunities will definitely be much less for every article that will care. For nuclear technology on the problem.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rarabudig For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-10-31)

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai trade krna hai tou ap ko phely demo account ko jion krna hai jis say ap forex market ko under stand kr sakty ho. Jis say ap forex market mai best preform kr sakty ho. Jis say ap forex markert mai success hasil kr sakty ho. Forex market mai kamyabi tab ho gy jab ap kay pass planning ho gy. Jis say ap ki earning bhe zada ho gy.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When we look at forex, we all have gone through the specified thing. Sometimes activity stays in the average combination. These are merchants who do not know which direction to go? Sometimes this punctuation remains long enough but after the activity it takes the itinerary. So we individuals are not active for that term and do not suffer the attitude in the blur of the instant. and It's historic to choose the best example for the job because if you choose a second and hit experience with experience you can display a groovy position and productive relation, in all terms and you can love the future disposition.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i e'er closed my negative trade and put a stop on the positive trade after that I move to make sense of success happened. In this position it is better to move because we can not predict a successful market movement so getting out is a better option. and the form of my opinion that can wait until I really have found the right position to trade. the position of the blur of trading time can make us more confused to analyze it with your trade well and generate a lot.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your trade reduces your own risk not in limited time or party time. It takes skill and experience high. If you try it for a limited time, then you will never be a good trader. And if you wana be a good trader then trading with an open mind. and I see that at the time of fog you have been very careful and you better not enter the market until the obvious trend is what you should know and do cause trading in the foggy is very very risky if you ask me it is my opinion if you ask to me

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not mean that what you mean by trading is foggy and I think if you intend to trade on the side market but when the market tries to shape direction or they have to settle they move sideways and it is a risky time to trade for any trader so they must stay away from trading in the market. and I believe that the best thing to do when you look at the foggy trading time you do not have to trade at all and get out of the market until the obvious trend is what you have to do which is the best thing for you if you ask me

Member suche will become famous soon enough suche's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The time is foggy only when the news gets released in it and we goi in consfusion by thinking it is a good time to trade or not we trade in it or not then in this confusion we get a lot of losses so get money with news trade in it .. and Foggy trading time. Right now I am waiting and looking. Analysis of all market factors, when I see that the market will now fit my analysis, then I trade and set a stop loss and make a profit. I always suggest you never trade, a situation you do not understand.

Member elpiji is on a distinguished road elpiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no special time to trade. all depends on your analysis and strategy of your mind as you are suitable to trade have a cold mind and fresh and can concentrate on your analysis. I like to trade in the European session. When I gave my position indicator trend is good, then I trade and I am a beginner in the Forex market and so I do not know anything about trading time misty. I only trade using simple news trading strategy. But some times it becomes very difficult to find a clear direction of the trend, if you say a situation such as the trading day foggy? During that time I tried to stay out of the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 139 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)