+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 139 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast

Thread: Foggy trading Time.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed we can trade forex 24 several hrs a day with regard to 5 days a 7 days, however it looks to me personally not all of the sessions we can adhere to well. we ought to have a selection to trade. and which we ought to adhere to the actual discipline because the rule.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Mohsi is an unknown quantity at this point Mohsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jnab hum jab trading karty hain to humain is main do hi chuttiann hoti hay is kay ilawa hum is main jab marzi is main kam kar sakty hain is main koi issue nai hay hum is main traidng kar sakty hain or jnab mujy is main foggy trading time kay bary main nai maloom hay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dalyiiros is on a distinguished road dalyiiros's Avatar
    Thanks
    Each trader is acting individually. Perhaps the effect of this trading can be best illustrated by the
    story of a United States transport bringing back a load of ... It entered the harbor early on a foggy
    morning, having its decks thronged with men eager for the first glimpse of the city

Banned hunter fx is an unknown quantity at this point hunter fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    at this time u ought to take a aspect and do not build any kind of jobs like the market will end up being very risky and this will take one path on very strong method while not correction, so waiting till the read is actually clear is the greatest factor to perform.

Banned hunter fx is an unknown quantity at this point hunter fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is that the good business. -I could be much better to notice and wait till I truly have discovered the actual right position to build a trade. foggy trading time position might build all of us all much more baffled to evaluate this. This really is tantamount to the actual market on sideways situation. such as occupation.

Senior Member adna will become famous soon enough adna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fprex trading mai foggy trading ka time hota hai isi liye is mai zarori hai kay aap thk time par thk trhan sai trade kia krain q kay is trhan aap time par trade krnay kay sath sath time par profit bhi hasil kr sko gay aur loss sai bhi bach jaogy.

Member amjed123 is an unknown quantity at this point amjed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother ap ka matalb blind trading jab market ka trend ka mallom kerna difficult ho to kia plan hona chaiy us time ap ko wait kerna chaiy daily positive trade naheen hota ap ko trend watch kernay ka baad hi trade kerni chaiy takya kisi big loss say capital ko safe rakha jaiay.

Banned site is an unknown quantity at this point site's Avatar
    Thanks
    Like a quiet and perform not build trades if the actual market moves very passive. Since the market is actually so, very irritating. And the actual European session. My analysis after that I build trade and established stop loss and take profit. I constantly recommend u by no means trade, which condition u not understand. A good trader also can not take concrete choice upabout trading. I think at this moment Its required to view the actual market condition till and unless of course this gets clear.

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It will be better for me to wait until I find a good position before I trade to avoid any loss trade that I won't be sure of 60% I see no reason why I should open such deal on those signal because it might just make me lose so I will wait until I find a good position to trade.

Member isfahan is an unknown quantity at this point isfahan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market is the best market. Forex market movement is five days and regular. So that those are work the market in any condition. Then they are first analysis the market. Then they are able to under stand the market. They are place the right order in this market. We can say that they are achieve the daily base target.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 139 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)