+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 139 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Foggy trading Time.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex aik bhoot zada risky busienss hy , or hums is mai jab bhi kam kary ahyn ,. bhoot soch smjh kr krty hyn . or hum si ami tab hi acah earn kar skty ahyn or ayhi hums b ki bst opportunity my experience brother, no i think it is not risky business bhai is main koi risk na hota ha risk to ham krty hain ham yeh na sochty hain keh hamra balance itna ha aor ham itna trade kr rhy hain is sya ham ko loss ho skta ha phir aisa risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member isabela is an unknown quantity at this point isabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the required to truly firmly selected a very greatest time to the confident people to firmly trade the majority of most particularly if u lastly choose a time and have a good experiance by way of the actual time u tend to be able to make use of a strong position but a earning position, on inside the slightest somewhat occasions and u tend to be able to make use of a future trend

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member kecil is an unknown quantity at this point kecil's Avatar
    Thanks
    each time is actually good time with regard to trading on forex we trade on 24 / 5 a 7 days and make use of the expertise and earn good money through foex i am demo trader this particular time and try to earn good through demo trading also i am perform real trading however i am obtain confidence and expertise through demo trading

Banned mark lim is an unknown quantity at this point mark lim's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think which regarding that period i would like to view and concentrate to the actual market motion. Its danger to go into the market upabout these occasions. Once the market is actually not upabout favorable position i like remaining far from the actual market.

Junior Member umair439 is an unknown quantity at this point umair439's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by qa2012 View Post
    markets in some periods to the case of fog the periods of break channels-price, either ascending or descending, according to the analysis results to the price of the husband is trying to break the limit price if it is expected to continue to rise or fall really logic blurry lead stores into a recession and reduce the chances of reaping profits satisfactorily lit be the cause of losses
    What are the plans for the trading of these periods?
    dear bro forex main aap apni strategy k hissab sy trade rk skty ho ager aap technicall trader ho aur aap price action use kry ho to phr aap ko pattren k hissb sy trade krna prti he her pattren ki limit hoti he es leye ager price limint k ander rangy he to wait krain

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There ar times when you cannot get a clear trading aspect or tool that works well for you we have to put together and gain courage to avoid entering the trade at all times these is when you are supose to make sure that the best is always the best

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I might such as to trade on the actual market, whenever this reaches the actual bottom of ****ually. According with regard to personally analysis, I constantly try to trade. I little wish to trade on Australia and the actual meeting of Asian and European session and the actual You. Uteazineersuohydrates. market, as a result of shots very, very good I think we ought to begin to see the market with regard to a lengthy time if you take the actual trade...............

Junior Member bitzer fx is an unknown quantity at this point bitzer fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    On the actual forex a trader ought to learn Forex trading for additional after that 6 several weeks after that he or sthis individual ought to begin the actual trade upabout real account after that u build a large profit on this particular business foggy trading time position might build all of us all much more baffled to evaluate this this really is tantamount to the actual market on sideway situation forex improve the earnings i such as forex trading.

Banned akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere liye to sabse jyada foggy time rehta hai jab market main hum log range main trade laga dete hai ya fir jab news release hone wali rehti hai kynki uss time market main volatility ek limit main hoti hau aur decide nae ho pata hai koi clear way

Member rose555 is an unknown quantity at this point rose555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    koi khas time ni hai waidy jb mrzi kro koi pbandi ni so banks are close market bare move 30 pips up and down, but most scalper play at this area if you want to take advantage to this time for scalping you have to know the proper timing to scalp always makes study or analysis in the hour of market slow movement because this is profitable but not to al forex mai aik treeka hota chlny ka so....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 139 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)