+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 139 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread: Foggy trading Time.

Banned golden1920 is an unknown quantity at this point golden1920's Avatar
    Thanks
    Beloved brother please explain what you mean by the time Is this a question and want us to answer it or explained by the subject in order to benefit the rest of the members, I would not understand that it was a special question Bhoudrtk please explain in the comments and I'm going to get back to you, God willing, Lord of the Worlds at the earliest opportunity

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member poojafx is an unknown quantity at this point poojafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dosto mai bhi nahi janta ki ye foggy trading time kya hota hai kyoki mai khud new trader hu lakin maine jitna sikha hai utna jarur hi bataunga kyoki isme koi limit nahi hai ki apko itna hi time me trade karna nah ito loss hoga aisa koi forex ne rules nahi nikala hai kyoki ap ko jab bhi dil kare ap dil khol kar trade karo kyoki ye apke upar depend karta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forex forum is an unknown quantity at this point forex forum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hum trading kesi bhe time kar skhty han kyoun is ka koi time fix nahe hota hai kyoun k foggy trading time ka to mujhy pata nahe hai lekin hum jis waqat trade karna chahen hum trade laga skhty han is lye market me jab apko movement sahe se nazar aa rahe hoti hai to ap trade laga dia karo or usko hum foggy trade khety han

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Foggy trading time is actually a condition of a market and that is very complicated. In the foggy trading time we ought to not trade lead to the actual market gets very risky and fluctuating. So this gets hard to analysis the actual market.

Senior Member rismayanti is an unknown quantity at this point rismayanti's Avatar
    Thanks
    indeed we can change forex 24 several hrs a day with regard to 5 life a headroom, however it looks to me personally not all of the sessions we can arise wellspring. we ought to hump a decide to working. and which we ought to arise the actual bailiwick because the pronounce.

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most recommended plans during this sort of times in Forex market are to stay away from the market if you have not very good experience. For learning purposes you can do demo trading but never risk you actual money in these type of market conditions.

Member rajibghoshvle is an unknown quantity at this point rajibghoshvle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Market ko watch kar ke trading kar na hoga. Market ka movement dekh kar ap ko forex trading kar na hoga. Kaun sa instrument me trading kar na hoga ye ap ko decide kar na hoga. Forex market ko properly analysis kar ke trading kar na hoga. Forex market bohot bara market hey.

Member emily is an unknown quantity at this point emily's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I might become advisable conceptualize as rise as act around until eventually My relative and i steady bed situated the proper location to get a playacting. cloudy dealings period locating give accomplish all of us more mixed up to canvas that. It is tantamount towards industry within side way job.

Member saidurrab is an unknown quantity at this point saidurrab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my own ruling,when a new dealer he can not bonk completely for forex trading system and also do not cognitive any grassroots noesis,he staleness be turn lethargic for forex trading period. i believed it and also believed umpteen traders.

Member king of lahor is an unknown quantity at this point king of lahor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kamyabi hasil krni hy to koi shortcut use na karain. Yeh aik business hy aur is key apney rules aur strategies hain. Is main wohi kamyab hota hy jo forex ki different strategies ko use krta hy aur profit kamata hy. Agar aap baghair mehnat key shortcut use krain gey,shortcut way use karny waly hi flair hoty hey jo k es business me esy traders k ley koi jaga nahi or na hi esy log forex me kamyab ho sakty hey.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 139 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)