+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 139 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1390

Thread: Foggy trading Time.

Banned ammu00 is an unknown quantity at this point ammu00's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a good currency business.main to us samay trda ekarta gi nahi..main mantah uagar luck saath dia to profit acha hoga lekin isme aksar loss hi hota hai market kaan jayega kuch pata bi hota h ai.good job.........................................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned compaq is an unknown quantity at this point compaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    it's important to select a best a chance to business because if you choose some some time to have an experiance by enough time you can have a good place and a making place , in all enough some time to you can have a futur pattern.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member noerj4nn4h is on a distinguished road noerj4nn4h's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taufiqbd View Post
    This moment I wait and see. Analysis all market factors, when I see that market is now going to according my analysis then I make trade and set stop loss and take profit. I always suggest you never trade, that situation you not understand.
    yeah wait and see is the best choice for this situation, remember that trading is not how many your order trading but how many your earn, so if the calculation for loss bigger than the profit leave these,
    The Power full Of Classic Strategy

please CLICK ME if you think my postuseful

Senior Member alibabafx is an unknown quantity at this point alibabafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would be better to watch and wait until I actually have found the right position to make a trade. trading positions misty time could make us more confused to analyze it. This is similar to conditions in the market sideway. when the time is right I will put up a new position for trading

Senior Member extro is an unknown quantity at this point extro's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you choose some some time to have an experiance by enough time you can have a good place and a making place in all enough some time to you can have a futur pattern.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maray khyaal main traders ko us time par trade karna chahiye jab koi system ya technical tool aap ko trade kay liye indication day raha hoo, wo signal chahye break out ka ho chahiye channel ka ho ya phir patterns ka ho.

Banned Pe001ter is an unknown quantity at this point Pe001ter's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think forex is a better job.This moment I wait and see. Analysis all market factors, when I see that market is now going to according my analysis then I make trade and set stop loss and take profit. I always suggest you never trade, that situation you not understand. better job

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

I think forex is a better job.ment I wait and see. Analysis all market factors, when I see that market is now going to according my analysis then I make trade and set stop loss and take profit. I always suggest you never trade, that situation you not understand better job

Member ramichowdury is an unknown quantity at this point ramichowdury's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would be better to see and wait until I actually have found the right position to make a trade. foggy trading time position could make us even more confused to analyze it. This is tantamount to the market in sideway condition. I always suggest you never trade, that situation you not understand. I think at that moment it is necessary to watch the market situation until and unless it becomes clear.

Senior Member irvansyah is on a distinguished road irvansyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    increase resilience and trying to learn new strategies, perhaps it will be a lot diperiode additional input from the seniors and for me to learn more active and more determined to explore this forex business. so for anyone let us share knowledge here, and share strategies from the seniors to the beginner like me.

Banned naqvi5222 is on a distinguished road naqvi5222's Avatar
    Thanks
    fogi is not matter when you ar learning alot from forex and then try for earning and it is very better option for us and it is realy work and veryhelpfull for earning a lot from the forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 139 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)