+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 139 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1390

Thread: Foggy trading Time.

Senior Member affan88 is an unknown quantity at this point affan88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is risky but profitable.I prefer a quiet and do not make trades if the market moves very passive. Because the market is so, very annoying. And the European session and the American market is a pretty damn good time to trade than Australia and the Asia session. good job............................................... .....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rafiq06 is an unknown quantity at this point rafiq06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex business is the all time and it is the 24 hour business. Forex has no special time for the trading you can trade in the forex market any time. this is the simple mater for the forex business man.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sevenstar is an unknown quantity at this point sevenstar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a great job. I would be better to see and wait until I actually have found the right position to make a trade. Foggy trading time position could make us even more confused to analyze it. This is tantamount to the market in sideways condition...Good luck .

Senior Member bulbul01 is an unknown quantity at this point bulbul01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all best trading for a forex and better income money for a jobs now goods for a time forex post and better Eminence money for a jobs now all man goods for a work forex and better income money for a jobs nwo all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs forex work and jobs.
    hi friends are you happy to Forex work and goods income money for a jobs I am happy for a Forex work and all goods for a jobs now join a Forex work and you happy for life and goods income money for a jobs now goods work a Forex and bests life for a Forex money for a jobs fore.

Banned Ch Naqqash is an unknown quantity at this point Ch Naqqash's Avatar
    Thanks
    i would be wagerer to see and move until I actually change plant the rightish stance to puddle a change. misty trading second relation could eliminate us steady more incoherent to dissect it. This is equal to the industry in sideways stipulation.

Banned leo423 is an unknown quantity at this point leo423's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe that the best thing that the current period of a couple of Misty market will open, because in the current market situation, go to portrait so the strikers to achieve profit.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market is a 24hrs open market so we must decide our own time of trading when we can get highest liquidity in market.So I trade when high impact news are released as during that period market is highly liquid and so I make some quick profit.I usually stay out of market rest of the time.

Banned haccib2 is an unknown quantity at this point haccib2's Avatar
    Thanks
    In descending order, the upper limit of the price break if there is an increase of the market at a certain time for rest in ascending price channel fog or falling, actually declined at the main shop in fuzzy logic, satisfactory profits beds should continue to analyse the cost of her husband and try to cause you to lose
    What is the plan for these periods?

Senior Member alomgir766 is an unknown quantity at this point alomgir766's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion,foggy trading means no clear situation,no clear indication of the market. It is very difficult to receive any signal or hints about losses and profits. A good trader also can not take concrete decision on trading. Thanks

Senior Member edo is an unknown quantity at this point edo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    throughout timefrime, when all banks shut just 30 points up and down, other then almost all the market taking part in really during this field, if you do in fact wish to take advantage of scalping nowadays want you understand the insufficient time for his or her hairstyles, ranging due to study or analysis of movement slow each hour, as a result of this market is profitable, however not for everybody.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 139 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)