+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 139 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1390

Thread: Foggy trading Time.

Senior Member rashidgujjar is an unknown quantity at this point rashidgujjar's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi dear trading karan ko koi time nahi hota ha ap jab chayao trading start kar do or ap jub chayiaoo trading band kar doo yan tak talaq raha foggty trading time to main is ka bara min abi nahi janta ka foggy ka hta ha agr mujha pata chala ga to ap ko zorar batoon ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Looser is on a distinguished road Looser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is good to say that there are no foggy times of trading, but there are some traders which do not have enough experience to make the correct analysis, some periods seems to be foggy for them, and i recommend them not to trade unless every thing is clear with them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pappu10 is an unknown quantity at this point pappu10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading time is not matter for Forex business. I know Forex business trading is good for all. If one person try to invest proper way then must success in life. Its easy for all.

Senior Member cmdabduljalil is an unknown quantity at this point cmdabduljalil's Avatar
    Thanks
    FPS that and a lot of the time frame, my daily Alfred and other markets in Europe and the United States market, the foreign exchange market, this time frame is used when you have a very large financial liquidity by the European and American markets are characterized.

Banned sajawalarif is an unknown quantity at this point sajawalarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is alike to the forex in sideway status i would be to see and hold up until i fact accept start the appropriate place to complete a trade

Senior Member pf4e is an unknown quantity at this point pf4e's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by penjualdolar View Post
    Right, If you are not sure, leave the market alone. This way you reduce the bad trades that can come your way. When your signals come, take a trade but if the signal does not come, do not force it, you may lose.
    I agree with your assessment, we wait for better evidence of our strategy to open position if we are to succeed in our business, and never force myself to open position when we do not sign our policy.

Senior Member jantel is an unknown quantity at this point jantel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would end up being easier to discover in addition to delay until finally I already have found the right position to create a business. foggy dealing moment position will make all of us even more mixed up to handle this.

Banned shetuacca is an unknown quantity at this point shetuacca's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think i prefer a quiet and do not make trades if the market moves very passive. Because the market is so, very annoying. And the European session and the American market is a pretty damn good time to trade than Australia and the Asia session..................

Senior Member pudis is an unknown quantity at this point pudis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by younesjoe View Post
    it's important to chose a best time to trade because if you choose a time and have an experiance by the time you can have a good position and a earning position , in all the time and you can have a futur trend.
    i am happy in forex trade.i am a new trader in forex trade but i also get a lot of profit from forex .so i am happy .i poverty to get many and many profit from here.i cognize that forex is a just line of earning profit. so i like this trade.

Member AndiMardika is an unknown quantity at this point AndiMardika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that on that period i would prefer to watch and pay attention to the market movement. It is danger to enter the market on those times. When the market is not on favorable position i prefer staying away from the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 139 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)