+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ever used Million Dollar Pips?

Senior Member Md.Rokibul is an unknown quantity at this point Md.Rokibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i am anew trader i am trading htis business in six month but still now i dont hesr about hundred billions pips, this term is totally unknown to mebut thank you very much about your new term,best wishes to you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member room is on a distinguished road room's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    million of pips with using EA is not possible.
    if have target million of pips than we focus on the manual trading. we made a good strategy and also focus on funadamental analysis.
    we can made it if are trading with techanical analysis and fundamental analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Currently it's our of form until the end of previous year there are many who was talking about this but due to it's drastic results trader left it. If you are gonna check it than do not checkl it on back data put it on demo and check it there in first ten trade you will know about it.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer to trade with manual and i guess manual is better and profitable than using EAs, and also there are many advantages that we can take it from this way, but sometimes i use EA at my demo account to see their works and if good, i will adopt the system for my manual trading
    do the best we can

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    million dollar pips is not working as it used to work, but there are many people who are still making profit out of it, by changing it's settings and i wonder what settings are they using, because with default settings it is not working profitably now

Member nterziev is on a distinguished road nterziev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never used Million Dollar Pips,but i have heard much about it and think it is a paid EA,that i can't find.If i find i'll start learning it,because it looks me very nice and interesting,if someone have please send me PM.

Senior Member deden is an unknown quantity at this point deden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many strategies offered in forex trading strategy, then the most precise control of the system that suits you. to see its accuracy can try the demo account. The new trader usually always tried so many systems, this is no problem

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all are experiencing loss, while if we make that strategy is not to be loss but not as much as possible to reduce the possibility of loss and will ultimately generate more profit, if the problem is a long time because we can not make the strategy perfectly straight now and now, needs development and it takes time.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    margin call can not be avoided by the trader that means all traders have the possibility to meet with the MC. if this is true if we trade only use money that is devoted to it (more money). This is so one point for a perfect trading plan.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the first step in finding the best forex trading strategy for you is to accept that you don't need to learn about a thousand different indicators or spend thousands of dollars on some fancy sounding forex trading robots. You will still need a solid back ground in the basic principles of technical analysis chart, but education is widely available from various sources on the internet for free or for much less than most of are too complicated trading system or strategy out there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast