+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 78 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Breakout Strategy: Simple Trade, Simple Profits.

Banned otang is an unknown quantity at this point otang's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bayhaqi View Post
    my friend thank you for your sharing and willing to give your update about some strategies and here i really interet with your opinion...
    i just want to aks to you how to identify the market when the trend will continue the breakout and because i am often trapped with this condition until i have to accept floating minus too big before they touch my target and of course it makes me confuse and panic for a moment

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

breakout system has high accuracy, but you also have to put a stop loss. failure is caused because the trader does not limit the losses. if your stop loss is the margin call, I think it is a bad idea, you should try to maintain your account in order to survive
    the right time to enter the market should implement or avoid while sideways price movements tend to be slow because it will affect the trading performance of our system should put a stop loss Failure because the merchant does not limit losses if your stop loss is a margin call examined more closely if it is true what you say

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by asmakhatun View Post
    I had never reliable this group. This method is safe if the market is trending and important loudness. but what if the industry is sideways? until now I works can not reason a bleach. maybe you can improve maturate a solution. thank's
    I find the information you are saying about method is secure if the market trends and essential loudness but what if the industry is next? until now I work can not be the reason bleach paramount to becoming a trader we are obliged to keep the emotions or control it so that we can always trade in the act safely

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bogelfx View Post
    I do not understand this strategy, can you explain how the rules of this strategy, and what indicators can be used, as a beginner I do not understand with a profitable forex strategy
    I like your opinion but the trouble with that is my man with apllication if you can arrange your exclusive to interpret xray useful in many styles the most important thing we have to stay disciplined and spirit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dimaz99 is an unknown quantity at this point dimaz99's Avatar
    Thanks
    This strategy is so touristed on the cyberspace, but the difficulty i human with it is with apllication, if exclusive you you can set up a interpret to xray it in a many serviceable style

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not understand this strategy, can you explain how the rules of this strategy, and what indicators can be used, as a beginner I do not understand with a profitable forex strategy

Banned delowar is an unknown quantity at this point delowar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trend lines or channels around support - resisatyansera of the stop loss is hit for more than the amount of the loss.

Also stop in Los tredarara harahamesai are set to adopt new approaches.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aliv View Post
    When a range is broken lot of traders enter new trades expecting a big move from there, and so prices usually move further before corrections, thus a break out usually help a lot in making faster profits.
    if you look at the issue and discuss what you have to say about it prices usually move further before the correction so break out usually helps a lot in making faster gains before we entered the market we should analyze first find the best time to open order to avoid sideway

Member jawaid123 is on a distinguished road jawaid123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can practice this breakout strategy with a demo account so demo account sy achi tara wakif karaya jae
    jab wo is sy pori tara work krna seek jar to wo real treading mein work karin phely wo slow slow inter ho
    jab wo pori tara success ho jae to is mein bagair dar k work karain

Banned hariz is an unknown quantity at this point hariz's Avatar
    Thanks
    breakout system has high accuracy, however you have helping put a stop loss. failure is caused as a result of the trader will not limit the losses. if your stop loss will be the margin decision, i believe it could be a bad plan, you must attempt to take care of your account so you can survive

Member kuddos.29 is an unknown quantity at this point kuddos.29's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good job. This thread is verymuch interesteing I will like to trade with this. But if you cauld give us some more example with chart then it would be very profitable for me. Please post some more charts here. So that I can make more profit with this strategy. Good luck.

Banned aliv is on a distinguished road aliv's Avatar
    Thanks
    When a range is broken lot of traders enter new trades expecting a big move from there, and so prices usually move further before corrections, thus a break out usually help a lot in making faster profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 78 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)